Afterlife Challenge Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Agni Kai Ceremony #11: Edward Elric V.S. Lalisa Manobal

Go down 
+3
Edward Elric
Lalisa Manobal
Azula
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Azula
Admin
Azula

Agni Kai Ceremony #11: Edward Elric V.S. Lalisa Manobal Empty
PostSubject: Agni Kai Ceremony #11: Edward Elric V.S. Lalisa Manobal   Agni Kai Ceremony #11: Edward Elric V.S. Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 11:14 pm

Agni Kai #11 Results Ceremony

With a score of 51/164 possible points, compared to their opponent's score of 34/164 possible points

Congratulations to...

Spoiler:

That means unfortunately,
Spoiler:

You will have approximately 10 minutes from this post to say your goodbyes before we remove your privileges to speak.

EDWARD... I think I can speak for all of us when we say this is not at all a result we could have foreseen tonight. Literally not one of us thought you'd be leaving this round; we 100% thought you'd be in that Final, so I'm so so sorry that your time has shockingly been cut short like this. You are an AMAZING sport, and truly a kind person. We have had such an incredible time hosting you, reading your DR's, learning more about you as a person, just getting to know you as a player too. We appreciate you SO much for playing; you gave this game a spark of joy and determination we admire so much, and we cannot possibly imagine the season without you. You put up a fight at every turn, and you always gave it your all. We absolutely adore you. You always made us, as hosts, feel like we were doing a good job too, and I really really hope you had fun. We had so much fun hosting you, so thank you again for playing. I hope you're proud of yourself, because you deserve it <3

A big congratulations to all the remaining players, and see you for your FINAL ( 6/23 ).

We will hold the competition when the majority of you can participate, so please let us know in your DR's your earliest availabilities, but if any of you have conflicts, we CAN be flexible and host individually in your DR, as it is a TIMED Final.

Avatar Kyoshi and Katara like this post

Back to top Go down
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #11: Edward Elric V.S. Lalisa Manobal   Agni Kai Ceremony #11: Edward Elric V.S. Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 11:15 pm

Thank god. I would’ve been pissed at myself if I left when I would’ve won the daily if I read the time requirement akdjdjsks

Good game Edward <3
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #11: Edward Elric V.S. Lalisa Manobal   Agni Kai Ceremony #11: Edward Elric V.S. Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 11:17 pm

That was the sweetest exit message I could have asked for. My time may be done but I have no regrets. This was insanely fun and I’m so happy I was a part of it. Good luck to everyone in the final!

Avatar Kyoshi, Azula, Katara, Ty Lee, Charlie Dalton and Moana Waialiki like this post

Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #11: Edward Elric V.S. Lalisa Manobal   Agni Kai Ceremony #11: Edward Elric V.S. Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 11:21 pm

congrats lisa!!

and good game edward you played amazing, it was a lot of fun playing this game alongside you Agni Kai Ceremony #11: Edward Elric V.S. Lalisa Manobal 1f496 i'm really sorry to see you go!
Back to top Go down
Moana Waialiki

Moana Waialiki

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #11: Edward Elric V.S. Lalisa Manobal   Agni Kai Ceremony #11: Edward Elric V.S. Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 11:22 pm

congrats lisa! edward, i'm sorry to see you go! great game nonetheless! <3
Back to top Go down
Ty Lee

Ty Lee

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #11: Edward Elric V.S. Lalisa Manobal   Agni Kai Ceremony #11: Edward Elric V.S. Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 11:26 pm

I've enjoyed you Edward doll. You deserved to be in that Final 😘🩷

Azula, Katara and Edward Elric like this post

Back to top Go down
Princess Yue

Princess Yue

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #11: Edward Elric V.S. Lalisa Manobal   Agni Kai Ceremony #11: Edward Elric V.S. Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 11:50 pm

Congrats Lisa!
Pleasure playing with you Edward!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #11: Edward Elric V.S. Lalisa Manobal   Agni Kai Ceremony #11: Edward Elric V.S. Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agni Kai Ceremony #11: Edward Elric V.S. Lalisa Manobal
Page 1 of 1