Afterlife Challenge Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Agni Kai Ceremony #3: Bolin V.S. Nomi

Go down 
+6
Adora
Carolyn Wiger
Penny Hofstadter
Viggo Mortensen
Tit E. Phuck
Azula
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Azula
Admin
Azula

Agni Kai Ceremony #3: Bolin V.S. Nomi Empty
PostSubject: Agni Kai Ceremony #3: Bolin V.S. Nomi   Agni Kai Ceremony #3: Bolin V.S. Nomi Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 7:54 pm

Agni Kai #3 Results Ceremony

Finishing with 5/5 presented points...

Congratulations to...

Spoiler:

That means unfortunately,
Spoiler:

You will have approximately 10 minutes from this post to say your goodbyes before we remove your privileges to speak.

Azula wrote:
Nomi, I'm so so sad to see you go RIGHT when you finally got home from your trip; I was super excited to see you compete in some particular upcoming challenges, I think you'd have done amazinglyyy, and it would have been SO fun, but as always, you are so kind and wonderful to host. We love you SO much, and we know you would have liked to have had a chance to be more active, so I'm sorry that your experience was cut short. Thank you so so much for playing <3

Nomi, Nomi, Nomi. A lot of you will be in shock at this one! This is a person who usually BRINGS it and the rest of this cast is quite frankly a little lucky that you did not have the proper time to get your footing. Thank you so much for playing you know I love you and I always will and you are one of my favorite human beings. Also thank you so much for playing knowing damn well I'm asking because I'm one person short <3 And thank you so much for being willing to be that one person. Love u lots bestie <3

See the rest of you at 9:00PM EST ( 6/7 ) for the next Daily Competition.

WE WILL NOW NEED THE FIRE NATION TO ELECT ONE CHALLENGER TO SIT OUT FROM THE COMPETITION TONIGHT. DECIDE IN YOUR TEAM CHATS.

Viggo Mortensen likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tit E. Phuck

Tit E. Phuck

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #3: Bolin V.S. Nomi   Agni Kai Ceremony #3: Bolin V.S. Nomi Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 7:56 pm

Nomi I'm sorry to see you go I wish we got to know each other more. Congratulations Bolin

Katara likes this post

Back to top Go down
Viggo Mortensen

Viggo Mortensen

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #3: Bolin V.S. Nomi   Agni Kai Ceremony #3: Bolin V.S. Nomi Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 7:57 pm

wish u all the best @nomi
Back to top Go down
Penny Hofstadter

Penny Hofstadter

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #3: Bolin V.S. Nomi   Agni Kai Ceremony #3: Bolin V.S. Nomi Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 7:59 pm

Sorry to see you go Nomi 🩷 and congrats Bolin
Back to top Go down
Carolyn Wiger

Carolyn Wiger

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #3: Bolin V.S. Nomi   Agni Kai Ceremony #3: Bolin V.S. Nomi Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 8:06 pm

Nomi Sad Sad I’m sorry to see you go

Congrats Bolin
Back to top Go down
Adora

Adora

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #3: Bolin V.S. Nomi   Agni Kai Ceremony #3: Bolin V.S. Nomi Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 8:07 pm

congrats bolin and rip nomi my beloved
Back to top Go down
Bolin

Bolin

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #3: Bolin V.S. Nomi   Agni Kai Ceremony #3: Bolin V.S. Nomi Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 8:09 pm

thanks everyone and sorry to see you go nomi
Back to top Go down
Rocket Raccoon

Rocket Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #3: Bolin V.S. Nomi   Agni Kai Ceremony #3: Bolin V.S. Nomi Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 8:11 pm

Congrats bolin and bye nomi u were very nice
Back to top Go down
Ty Lee

Ty Lee

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #3: Bolin V.S. Nomi   Agni Kai Ceremony #3: Bolin V.S. Nomi Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 8:12 pm

Congrats Bolin 😘
Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #3: Bolin V.S. Nomi   Agni Kai Ceremony #3: Bolin V.S. Nomi Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 8:30 pm

good game nomi and congrats bolin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #3: Bolin V.S. Nomi   Agni Kai Ceremony #3: Bolin V.S. Nomi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agni Kai Ceremony #3: Bolin V.S. Nomi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Afterlife Challenge Season 1 :: Messenger Hawk :: Agni Kai Ceremonies-
Jump to: