Afterlife Challenge Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Agni Kai Ceremony #6: Carolyn Wiger V.S. Edward Elric

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Azula
Admin
Azula

Agni Kai Ceremony #6: Carolyn Wiger V.S. Edward Elric Empty
PostSubject: Agni Kai Ceremony #6: Carolyn Wiger V.S. Edward Elric   Agni Kai Ceremony #6: Carolyn Wiger V.S. Edward Elric Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2023 9:26 pm

Agni Kai #6 Results Ceremony

Submitting 5 correctly with a time of 18 minutes, 42 seconds

Congratulations to...

Spoiler:

That means unfortunately,
Spoiler:

You will have approximately 10 minutes from this post to say your goodbyes before we remove your privileges to speak.

Carolyn, we LOVED having you play. You're someone we were very excited to cast. I've hosted for you only once before, and so I'm glad I got to do so again at a time where I could really pay more attention to everything going on!! It was an absolute pleasure seeing your thoughts each round; you're a great, well-balanced player, and always so sweet and wonderful to have around. I love you so, so much, so I'm really sorry that your journey had to end here, especially on a week that we know you've been busy, because you truly are a great player and person, inside and out of the forum! Thank you again for playing, and we hope you had fun at the very least <3 I'm gonna miss being able to root for you!!

See the rest of you at 9:30PM EST ( 6/12 ) for the next Daily Competition.

Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #6: Carolyn Wiger V.S. Edward Elric   Agni Kai Ceremony #6: Carolyn Wiger V.S. Edward Elric Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2023 9:27 pm

I’m so sorry Carolyn
Back to top Go down
Penny Hofstadter

Penny Hofstadter

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #6: Carolyn Wiger V.S. Edward Elric   Agni Kai Ceremony #6: Carolyn Wiger V.S. Edward Elric Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2023 9:37 pm

Byeeee Carolyn, sorry to see you go! Congrats on staying Edward
Back to top Go down
Rocket Raccoon

Rocket Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #6: Carolyn Wiger V.S. Edward Elric   Agni Kai Ceremony #6: Carolyn Wiger V.S. Edward Elric Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2023 9:39 pm

Awwww bye Carolyn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #6: Carolyn Wiger V.S. Edward Elric   Agni Kai Ceremony #6: Carolyn Wiger V.S. Edward Elric Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agni Kai Ceremony #6: Carolyn Wiger V.S. Edward Elric
Page 1 of 1