Afterlife Challenge Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Agni Kai Ceremony #2: Dandy Mott vs Princess Yue

Go down 
+3
Dandy Mott
Katara
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

Agni Kai Ceremony #2: Dandy Mott vs Princess Yue Empty
PostSubject: Agni Kai Ceremony #2: Dandy Mott vs Princess Yue   Agni Kai Ceremony #2: Dandy Mott vs Princess Yue Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2023 7:48 pm

Agni Kai #2 Results Ceremony

Finishing with a time of 29 minutes, 23 seconds...

Congratulations to...

Spoiler:

That means unfortunately,
Spoiler:

You will have approximately 10 minutes from this post to say your goodbyes before we remove your privileges to speak.

Azula Wrote:
Dandy, I am SO fucking sad to see you go so soon. You are a social and strategic force, and I know you can hold your own in all aspects of the game, so it's heartbreaking to see your time cut short. You're a wonderful person and player who we all appreciate so much; you bring a lot of levity and fun amidst your game talk too, and that's what makes you even more well rounded and amazing. We're going to miss Dandy's Tantrums and your gifs so much <3 Thank you again for applying so fast and putting your time and energy into our game. I'm sure we'll be seeing you again soon!! <3

Dandy <333333 Thank you so much for playing. These players really don't know what a social FORCE they got rid of... It's insane to see your time cut so short. I love you so much for instantly applying as soon as I put this game on the market, your enthusiasm and friendship means more to me than you'd think <3 And yes I will miss Dandy tantrums. And seeing your lil faggy profile gif... I'm gonna miss that too.

See the rest of you at 8:30PM EST ( 6/5 ) for the next Daily Competition.

WE WILL NOW NEED THE FIRE NATION AND AIR NOMADS TO ELECT ONE CHALLENGER TO SIT OUT FROM THE COMPETITION TONIGHT. DECIDE IN YOUR TEAM CHATS.
Back to top Go down
https://afterlifechallenge.forumotion.com
Katara
Admin
Katara

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #2: Dandy Mott vs Princess Yue   Agni Kai Ceremony #2: Dandy Mott vs Princess Yue Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2023 7:49 pm

I didn’t know we were doing host goodbye messages but dandy, I love you and thank you so much for being here! You will be missed

Azula likes this post

Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #2: Dandy Mott vs Princess Yue   Agni Kai Ceremony #2: Dandy Mott vs Princess Yue Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2023 7:49 pm

Sorry we had one written but I wanted to say my own words <3
Back to top Go down
Dandy Mott

Dandy Mott

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #2: Dandy Mott vs Princess Yue   Agni Kai Ceremony #2: Dandy Mott vs Princess Yue Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2023 7:50 pm

Agni Kai Ceremony #2: Dandy Mott vs Princess Yue AHS-clowntap

Avatar Kyoshi, Azula, Katara, Elinor Fairmont, Misty, Viggo Mortensen and Maya Wilkes like this post

Back to top Go down
Princess Yue

Princess Yue

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #2: Dandy Mott vs Princess Yue   Agni Kai Ceremony #2: Dandy Mott vs Princess Yue Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2023 7:50 pm

Dandy you're the best and I'm so sorry it came to this. I will fight for you always #waterlove

Katara and Misty like this post

Back to top Go down
Dandy Mott

Dandy Mott

came to play big brother, turns out it was the challenge. soon learned it was Big Bitches.

Katara, Misty and Maya Wilkes like this post

Back to top Go down
Princess Yue

Princess Yue

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #2: Dandy Mott vs Princess Yue   Agni Kai Ceremony #2: Dandy Mott vs Princess Yue Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2023 7:51 pm

Dandy Mott wrote:
came to play big brother, turns out it was the challenge. soon learned it was Big Bitches.

Tell them AGAIN

Katara and Misty like this post

Back to top Go down
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #2: Dandy Mott vs Princess Yue   Agni Kai Ceremony #2: Dandy Mott vs Princess Yue Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2023 7:51 pm

Katara and Dandy Mott like this post

Back to top Go down
Dandy Mott

Dandy Mott

gl y’all, have fun letting water and fire battle it out. excited to see Charlie slide by and win the game!
Back to top Go down
Admin

Fire Nation and Air Nomads, I will need you to elect one challenger to sit out and have it confirmed by to us by 8:20 EST in your team chats
Back to top Go down
Dandy Mott

Dandy Mott

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #2: Dandy Mott vs Princess Yue   Agni Kai Ceremony #2: Dandy Mott vs Princess Yue Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2023 7:52 pm

peace love and weed

Avatar Kyoshi, Azula, Katara, Fresh Cut Grass, Princess Yue, Adora, Elinor Fairmont and like this post

Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #2: Dandy Mott vs Princess Yue   Agni Kai Ceremony #2: Dandy Mott vs Princess Yue Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2023 7:59 pm

Dandy Mott wrote:
gl y’all, have fun letting water and fire battle it out. excited to see Charlie slide by and win the game!

what did i do?  Agni Kai Ceremony #2: Dandy Mott vs Princess Yue 1f480
Back to top Go down
Maya Wilkes

Maya Wilkes

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #2: Dandy Mott vs Princess Yue   Agni Kai Ceremony #2: Dandy Mott vs Princess Yue Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2023 8:28 pm

Damn, Bye Dandy! I actually liked u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #2: Dandy Mott vs Princess Yue   Agni Kai Ceremony #2: Dandy Mott vs Princess Yue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agni Kai Ceremony #2: Dandy Mott vs Princess Yue
Page 1 of 1