Afterlife Challenge Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Agni Kai Ceremony #9: Fresh Cut Grass V.S. Ty Lee

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Azula
Admin
Azula

Agni Kai Ceremony #9: Fresh Cut Grass V.S. Ty Lee Empty
PostSubject: Agni Kai Ceremony #9: Fresh Cut Grass V.S. Ty Lee   Agni Kai Ceremony #9: Fresh Cut Grass V.S. Ty Lee Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 7:42 pm

Agni Kai #9 Results Ceremony

With a score of 14, compared to their opponent's score of 10

Congratulations to...

Spoiler:

That means unfortunately,
Spoiler:

You will have approximately 10 minutes from this post to say your goodbyes before we remove your privileges to speak.

Fresh Cut Grass, I absolutely adore you inside and out of this game, I hope you know that <3 I feel like I NEVER know the type of player I'm going to get; I actually said your application was giving Air tbh, and also thought you'd make a good fit in Earth (especially with the character pick), but you really did embrace the fire here and we were excited to see you play the way you did <3 You are HILARIOUS. You are persistent and a whole force. You never gave up against all odds (which we so very much appreciate); you brought a lightheartedness and ceaseless humor, and WE had a smiley fuckin' day watching you (: Thank you SO much for playing. I'm really grateful to have you as both a friend and amazing, integral player in this cast, because no matter what, I think you're amazing and hope you're proud of how far you came! The season wouldn't be the same without your lil' robot self <3

See the rest of you at 8:00PM EST ( 6/20 ) for the next Daily Competition.

Avatar Kyoshi, Katara, Fresh Cut Grass and Ty Lee like this post

Back to top Go down
Ty Lee

Ty Lee

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #9: Fresh Cut Grass V.S. Ty Lee   Agni Kai Ceremony #9: Fresh Cut Grass V.S. Ty Lee Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 7:44 pm

GRASSY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I HATE THIS KICK ROCKET FOR ME (kidding Rocket I like you too 😘) 😭🩷😭

Avatar Kyoshi, Katara and Fresh Cut Grass like this post

Back to top Go down
Ty Lee

Ty Lee

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #9: Fresh Cut Grass V.S. Ty Lee   Agni Kai Ceremony #9: Fresh Cut Grass V.S. Ty Lee Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 7:44 pm

Oh yes Smiley Day for the last time 😭

Avatar Kyoshi, Azula, Katara and Fresh Cut Grass like this post

Back to top Go down
Fresh Cut Grass

Fresh Cut Grass

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #9: Fresh Cut Grass V.S. Ty Lee   Agni Kai Ceremony #9: Fresh Cut Grass V.S. Ty Lee Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 7:45 pm

Well it’s been a lot of fun, but FCG’s time has come! I’m going back for repairs, but I’ll be back soon as part of the returnee twist? Har har!

It’s been a blast. I like to think I made a name for myself, and had fun. Remember not to take yourselves too seriously! Have your fun and silly blow ups because they’re entertaining. But keep it fun and light.

Gorgeous hosts. I love the three of you SO much. Thank you for having me, I appreciate all you do for me! You have excelled at bringing this format alive. It’s been awesome to see it all come together and I can’t wait to see how the rest of the game plays out.

To those of you remaining! Battle hard! Don’t hide in the shadows! And above all else - have a smiley day!

Avatar Kyoshi, Azula, Katara, Tit E. Phuck, Edward Elric, Ty Lee, Charlie Dalton and Lalisa Manobal like this post

Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #9: Fresh Cut Grass V.S. Ty Lee   Agni Kai Ceremony #9: Fresh Cut Grass V.S. Ty Lee Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 7:47 pm

smiley day grass  Agni Kai Ceremony #9: Fresh Cut Grass V.S. Ty Lee 1f496

Azula and Fresh Cut Grass like this post

Back to top Go down
Tit E. Phuck

Tit E. Phuck

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #9: Fresh Cut Grass V.S. Ty Lee   Agni Kai Ceremony #9: Fresh Cut Grass V.S. Ty Lee Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 8:09 pm

smiley day Agni Kai Ceremony #9: Fresh Cut Grass V.S. Ty Lee 1f625

congrats ty Smile

Fresh Cut Grass likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #9: Fresh Cut Grass V.S. Ty Lee   Agni Kai Ceremony #9: Fresh Cut Grass V.S. Ty Lee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agni Kai Ceremony #9: Fresh Cut Grass V.S. Ty Lee
Page 1 of 1