Afterlife Challenge Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Agni Kai Ceremony #10: Elinor Fairmont V.S. Ty Lee

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Azula
Admin
Azula

Agni Kai Ceremony #10: Elinor Fairmont V.S. Ty Lee Empty
PostSubject: Agni Kai Ceremony #10: Elinor Fairmont V.S. Ty Lee   Agni Kai Ceremony #10: Elinor Fairmont V.S. Ty Lee Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2023 8:46 pm

Agni Kai #10 Results Ceremony

With a score of 12, compared to their opponent's score of 0

Congratulations to...

Spoiler:

That means unfortunately,
Spoiler:

You will have approximately 10 minutes from this post to say your goodbyes before we remove your privileges to speak.

Elinor, you've done amazingly this game. I know you're someone who really puts their all into things, so we're so so happy you got to have a full, and fruitful run! Despite the stress and the DR panicking sometimes, you always got through, and you have been an absolutely integral part of this game, so we really hope you had a good time and are proud of yourself for how far you came and how much you got to prove yourself in those Agni Kais, especially since I know you don't get to play as often as you'd like to!!! The funny moments thread is honestly full of some of your little quips and sayings LMAO, you were an absolute joy, and we had so so much fun hosting you, and can only hope you had as much fun playing as we did having you <3 Thank you so much for playing, as you will absolutely be missed <3

See the rest of you at 9:00PM EST ( 6/21 ) for the The Crossroads of Destiny.

Avatar Kyoshi, Katara, Elinor Fairmont and Ty Lee like this post

Back to top Go down
Ty Lee

Ty Lee

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #10: Elinor Fairmont V.S. Ty Lee   Agni Kai Ceremony #10: Elinor Fairmont V.S. Ty Lee Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2023 8:47 pm

Elinor my fire sister I am so sorry this happened. You did not deserve this 😘

Elinor Fairmont likes this post

Back to top Go down
Elinor Fairmont

Elinor Fairmont

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #10: Elinor Fairmont V.S. Ty Lee   Agni Kai Ceremony #10: Elinor Fairmont V.S. Ty Lee Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2023 8:55 pm

Thank u for having me hosts, great job on the season. It was a new experience for me and it was a fun one. I really had a great time and just wish everyone left the best of luck. I hope to be friends with most of this cast after and by most I mean everyone who was active, even u Hot Cheetos Breath <3

Avatar Kyoshi, Katara, Princess Yue, Ty Lee, Charlie Dalton, Lalisa Manobal and Moana Waialiki like this post

Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #10: Elinor Fairmont V.S. Ty Lee   Agni Kai Ceremony #10: Elinor Fairmont V.S. Ty Lee Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2023 8:55 pm

good game elinor 😭 Agni Kai Ceremony #10: Elinor Fairmont V.S. Ty Lee 1f494

Back to top Go down
Princess Yue

Princess Yue

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #10: Elinor Fairmont V.S. Ty Lee   Agni Kai Ceremony #10: Elinor Fairmont V.S. Ty Lee Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2023 8:56 pm

GG Elinor <3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #10: Elinor Fairmont V.S. Ty Lee   Agni Kai Ceremony #10: Elinor Fairmont V.S. Ty Lee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agni Kai Ceremony #10: Elinor Fairmont V.S. Ty Lee
Page 1 of 1