Afterlife Challenge Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Agni Kai Ceremony #1: Princess Yue V.S. Wanda Fairywinkle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Azula
Admin
Azula

Agni Kai Ceremony #1: Princess Yue V.S. Wanda Fairywinkle Empty
PostSubject: Agni Kai Ceremony #1: Princess Yue V.S. Wanda Fairywinkle   Agni Kai Ceremony #1: Princess Yue V.S. Wanda Fairywinkle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 7:26 pm

Agni Kai #1 Results Ceremony

Submitting correctly with a time of 8 minutes and 9 seconds...

Congratulations to...

Spoiler:

That means unfortunately,
Spoiler:

You will have approximately 10 minutes from this post to say your goodbyes before we remove your privileges to speak.

Wanda, I for one am SO happy you gave this game a shot. I loved having you, and would love to have you again for perhaps our Big Brother season in the future; you're an absolute joy to host, and I know catching onto a new website can be difficult, so I'm really thankful you put effort in regardless and remained your charming, funny, wonderful self <3 We are genuinely all so sad to see you go so soon, because I feel like you were quickly getting the hang of things, so we think you'd have been able to do very well as time went on. You are VERY loved, and will be very very missed. Thank you so so much for applying, and I hope you had some fun at the least! We love you 🪄💗

See the rest of you at 8:30PM EST ( 6/3 ) for the next Daily Competition.

WE WILL NOW NEED EVERY TEAM ASIDE FROM THE EARTH KINGDOM TO ELECT ONE CHALLENGER TO SIT OUT FROM THE COMPETITION TONIGHT.
DECIDE IN YOUR TEAM CHATS.

Katara likes this post

Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #1: Princess Yue V.S. Wanda Fairywinkle   Agni Kai Ceremony #1: Princess Yue V.S. Wanda Fairywinkle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 7:28 pm

I’m so sorry to see you go Wanda. Take care
Back to top Go down
Princess Yue

Princess Yue

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #1: Princess Yue V.S. Wanda Fairywinkle   Agni Kai Ceremony #1: Princess Yue V.S. Wanda Fairywinkle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 7:28 pm

Kudos Wanda

If you're reading this! I have come out victorious. Never underestimate the power of a Princess

I am so sorry Wanda, that it came down to us. You were truly a good spirit and I will hold on to our few laughs.

Though I do have something to say to the Fire Tribe, because I like you guys, (maybe) am not scared.

1. I am not sure you are aware but there are only 5 members of your tribe.
2. 3/5 is Majority, in case math isn't your strong subject.
3. 3 of you told me you wish you all hadn't sent in Water Tribe and some mentioned the thought about sending in Earth.
If that had been true you would have you had the numbers.

4. If you stated you aren't scared and don't want to appear scared, maybe next time make sure your tribe is going to own the moves you made.

The Water Tribe remains at full capacity, we came close to beating you once, and now our water is boiling.

Signing Off, Princess Yue
it's time to put the fire out

Avatar Kyoshi, Azula, Katara and Misty like this post

Back to top Go down
Tit E. Phuck

Tit E. Phuck

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #1: Princess Yue V.S. Wanda Fairywinkle   Agni Kai Ceremony #1: Princess Yue V.S. Wanda Fairywinkle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 7:47 pm

Congratulations on staying Princess Yue. Very hard competition my bird brain is failing me.

Wanda my flying friend of the earth I wish you the best on your journey

Azula, Katara and Princess Yue like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Ceremony #1: Princess Yue V.S. Wanda Fairywinkle   Agni Kai Ceremony #1: Princess Yue V.S. Wanda Fairywinkle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agni Kai Ceremony #1: Princess Yue V.S. Wanda Fairywinkle
Page 1 of 1