Afterlife Challenge Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Azula
Admin
Azula

Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal Empty
PostSubject: Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal   Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 3:22 am

This chat is for Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal. Only the Hosts, Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal have access to this chat.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal   Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 9:02 pm

I CAME HERE TO DROP SOME MONEY DROPPING ALL MY MONEY
Back to top Go down
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal   Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 9:05 pm

I CAME HERE TO DROP SOME MONEY DROP YOUR FUCKIN MONEY DROP SOME MONEY MOTHERFUCKIN MONEY YEAH
Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal   Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 9:06 pm

TWERKING TWERKING WHEN I BUY THINGS I LIKE DOLLARS DOLLARS DROPPING ON MY ASS TONIGHT
Back to top Go down
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal   Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 9:07 pm

EVERYONE SILENT!!

LISTEN TO MY MONEY TALK
Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal   Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 9:07 pm

GIVE ME WHAT THE HELL I WANT

GIVE ME WHAT THE HELL I WANT
Back to top Go down
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal   Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 9:09 pm

CHECK THAT MONEY MAKING BANK ACCCOUNT NUMBERS YIKESS THAT'S THAT SHIT THAT NEVER GETTING BOUNCED ON YA
Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal   Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 9:11 pm

MY MONEY MOVES MONEY I CHOOSE CELINE MY SHOES WALKING ON U MY MONEY RULES
Back to top Go down
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal   Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 9:14 pm

MY MONEY MOVES MONEY I CHOOSE WATCH HOW MY WONS AND YENS AND DOLLARS BE DROPPING ON YOU YOU YOU
Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal   Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 9:17 pm

oh you a bad bitch i'm already obsessed haha i'm more of a rosé girlie but i love me some lisa
Back to top Go down
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal   Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 9:19 pm

I know that's right Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal 1f60e I love Rosé's solos. On The Ground >> one of my most streamed songs this year
Back to top Go down
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal   Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 9:19 pm

That's the wrong emoji but it's too much work to edit it to what it was supposed to be

Charlie Dalton likes this post

Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal   Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 9:22 pm

as it should be! i love on the ground but gone just hits different for me i'm sad i still haven't seen blackpink live
Back to top Go down
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal   Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 9:24 pm

I haven't either. I'm debating on buying two pit tickets for my sibling and I, but the tickets themselves are $1000 with $500 ticket fees. Ticket Master can go to hell for charging $3000 on tickets worth $2000
Back to top Go down
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal   Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 9:24 pm

Gone is a hit too so I can't blame you

Charlie Dalton likes this post

Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal   Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 9:28 pm

fuck ticketmaster that's sick.

i almost saw them on a music show when i was in korea but when i went apparently they had pre-recorded so they weren't there, i wil forever be sad about that
Back to top Go down
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal   Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 9:33 pm

I genuinely despise that company

I would've been sick to my stomach oh my god... not the pre-recording Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal 1f62d I'd bawl my eyes out
Back to top Go down
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal   Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 9:33 pm

I need to get ready for work but I'll talk to you later!!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal   Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 9:35 pm

for real, i didn't go because it was a bunch of other nugus i didn't know and i only wanted to see blackpink anyways lol

alright you have a good day at work and speak to you when you get back!
Back to top Go down
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal   Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2023 2:13 am

There are so many groups I want to see live but I’m broke 💀 it’s so nasty!!

I’m on break right now but I get off around 7am usually. Today has been so busy for no reason
Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal   Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2023 8:31 am

who do you want to see? i think i've seen most that i want except blackpink, twice and red velvet. all the big 3 so nasty fr fr

oh no hopefully the challenge times don't overlap with your work
Back to top Go down
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal   Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2023 10:16 am

I’ve never seen any groups live, but I’d love to see the three you listed, EVERGLOW, LE SSERAFIM, fromis_9, Stray Kids, and IVE! I was only introduced to kpop last year, so I’ve got a lot of catching up to do

They shouldn’t. The only competitions I’d have to worry about are eliminations and the daily challenges I believe
Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal   Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2023 10:56 am

oh that's all the 4th gen girlies yeah i've not seen any of them... i think. but i love all of them es le sserafim and fromis_9! those are my girls (sorry to stray kids i don't enjoy bg music i fear)

that's good!! the eliminations scare me, i feel like i would choke on a 1v1 lol
Back to top Go down
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal   Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2023 11:00 am

I have no idea what a 4th gen is… I should probably figure that out 😂 I haven’t looked into companies yet either (I should also probably do that) so I’m not sure of any allegations they may have

I’ve played a few challenge games before and I’ve choked several times. If you think too much about the fact you could go home, you’re going to get stressed and fuck up. That’s my word of advice lol
Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal   Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2023 11:05 am

haha i think 4th gen is the current generation of kpop right now, like those you mentioned, newjeans, etc. blackpink, twice, red velvet are all 3rd gen tho. -- i'm not very familiar with anything outside the group's music tbh, like fandoms and all that. i don't like to be involved in all that and i just enjoy the music <3

omg okay, thank you for the advice. this is my first challenge game and if that's the case i will try to be as carefree and not stress about things much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal   Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charlie Dalton & Lalisa Manobal
Page 1 of 34Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next