Afterlife Challenge Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Azula
Admin
Azula

Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric Empty
PostSubject: Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric   Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 3:21 am

This chat is for Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric. Only the Hosts, Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric have access to this chat.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric   Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 8:02 pm

hi edward! it's so nice to meet you. how are you?
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric   Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 9:37 pm

Hey Charlie! I’m good man hbu?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric   Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 9:46 pm

glad to hear you are good, and i'm good as well thanks for asking. trying to learn the ropes of this forum it's like a completely whole new world haha
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric   Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 9:47 pm

Tell me about it. It’s never easy figuring out these sites
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric   Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 9:47 pm

I’m an alchemist, not a technician lol
Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric   Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 10:14 pm

lmao that part! i'm glad we don't have a challenge right away, i think i'm getting the hang of this forum actually
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric   Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 10:19 pm

That’s great! It’s nice to get some time to get used to everything
Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric   Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 10:38 pm

yeah and there's still a lot of inactive people. did you get a chance to talk to your team yet?
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric   Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 10:39 pm

I put a message in my team chat and I messaged them all privately, but nothing yet
Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric   Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 10:40 pm

oh there's a team chat? lmao well i didn't see that haha
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric   Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 10:41 pm

Lol yeah, each nation should have their own team chat
Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric   Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 10:44 pm

i see it now, thanks for letting me know! it's quiet dead in there that's probably why i missed it lol
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric   Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 10:45 pm

Lol maybe. You should send a message to try and liven it up!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric   Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 10:48 pm

the color is throwing me off and i can't tell if i get notifications, but the overall layout of the forum is really nice
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric   Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 10:49 pm

I get that. It can get confusing at times. But I’m glad you’re figuring it out
Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric   Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 10:58 pm

i think i was able to talk to the bird and vigoo from your team earlier and they seem nice! i think you're with a bunch of good people
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric   Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 10:59 pm

Really? That makes me happy!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric   Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 11:00 pm

yeah for sure! i think i saw bolin and wanda too but they didn't message me so they probably took the night off
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric   Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 11:01 pm

Maybe. It is getting a bit late so that wouldn’t be surprising
Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric   Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2023 8:45 am

hey edward, hope you're having a good morning!

yeah i went to bed myself as nothing was happening haha -- although i woke up to a lot of messages rip, bit overwhelming. i am well rested though and ready for this game to kick off tonight!
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric   Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2023 8:53 am

Yeah! Tonight is gonna be fun! And yeah I did the same. I went to bed and woke up to a bunch of messages lol
Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric   Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2023 10:51 am

oh my god i went away for a bit and come back to a lot of messages again, yeah this is a super active cast lol. i've never played this format but i really like this 1v1 thing. like if you lose, that's on you because you lost the challenge and you shouldn't be bitter about it you know
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric   Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2023 10:52 am

Oh absolutely. If anyone decides to be bitter it’s their problem lmao
Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric   Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2023 10:53 am

so like there's no jury in this game right? and whoever gets to the end and wins the challenge wins?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric   Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charlie Dalton & Edward Elric
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next