Afterlife Challenge Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Daily Pick Ceremony #10: Lalisa Manobal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katara
Admin
Katara

Daily Pick Ceremony #10: Lalisa Manobal Empty
PostSubject: Daily Pick Ceremony #10: Lalisa Manobal   Daily Pick Ceremony #10: Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 10:39 pm

Lalisa has won the Daily, and it is her duty to pick one other challenger to be sent directly to the Agni Kai.

Lalisa has chosen:
Spoiler:

Thank you, Lalisa, for making your pick.

This means that, Ty Lee, you will be joining the challenger chosen by house vote in the Agni Kai tomorrow at 8pm EST (6/21). The House Vote Ceremony will be opened shortly.

Azula likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ty Lee

Ty Lee

Daily Pick Ceremony #10: Lalisa Manobal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Pick Ceremony #10: Lalisa Manobal   Daily Pick Ceremony #10: Lalisa Manobal Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 10:45 pm

Giggles it is so funny to me that you think bitches will have your back but you are just irrelevant to them and they can't even own it. I am so tired of cop outs for why I am being thrown in. It is personal and you all want me out because I am a strong bitch pls just say that instead of playing in my face and feigning concern and acting like you are sorry because you aren't! I really thought a bitch could catch a break because real life is not it right now but apparently not and I'm amazed how much Lisa could talk with all of you if her and I have 14 pages and I'm the one she talks the least with. I mean her ass didn't even have the balls to tell me I'm going in, acting like it was a last minute decision when it was clear as she accidentally sent me:

Lalisa Manobal wrote:
Also tbh I don’t really have a preference on who goes in against her. You and Moana/Yue can figure that part out skdjdjs cause you 3 make majority. I’ll just break the tie in favor. If you’d rather go a different route that is than how last week went

It is so weird to feel isolated and alone in a game with 7 other people left and you know you are on the outs and it almost makes a bitch want to quit, but that kind of bitch is NOT me. Your isolation tactics and false care do not intimidate, scare, or weaken me. They give me STRENGTH and like the fire of the Fire Nation I hail from I burn so FUCKING bright. So if you all have a problem with me and want me out, please step into the Agni Kai and let's settle it.

Get ready because I know I am giggles 😘

Daily Pick Ceremony #10: Lalisa Manobal 0a234f5f2a5aee6105cf00de3040c303298afefc

Azula, Katara, Fresh Cut Grass and Lalisa Manobal like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1