Afterlife Challenge Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Welcome To Republic City!

Go down 
+19
Moana Waialiki
Carolyn Wiger
Lalisa Manobal
Dandy Mott
Princess Yue
Edward Elric
Charlie Dalton
Adora
Elinor Fairmont
Bolin
Tit E. Phuck
Viggo Mortensen
Wanda Fairywinkle
Ty Lee
Penny Hofstadter
Misty
Katara
Fresh Cut Grass
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Elinor Fairmont

Elinor Fairmont

Welcome To Republic City! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 9:50 pm

Tit E. Phuck wrote:
... notes..

Same
Back to top Go down
Rocket Raccoon

Rocket Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 9:58 pm

Before I leave I would just like to say Elinor edwars charlie are tight. And they use tit for numbers. No one is going to beat ty lee or fresh in a final Ngl. Maya, adora tit Charlie Moana you should def not run against fresh ty and Elinor in a final. The only ones that stand a Chance are yue and lalisa and maybe Edward. Anyway good luck
Back to top Go down
Fresh Cut Grass

Fresh Cut Grass

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 10:00 pm

I just came 3rd out of 5 players but okay!
Back to top Go down
Rocket Raccoon

Rocket Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 10:02 pm

Charlie the players that threw you under the bus for saying my name was Elinor and Edward and penny but she’s obvi gone but penny told me last
Back to top Go down
Rocket Raccoon

Rocket Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 10:03 pm

Fresh also Elinor was talking about getting you out not sure if she still wants too
Back to top Go down
Fresh Cut Grass

Fresh Cut Grass

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 10:03 pm

I don’t believe you roadkill! Bye bye
Back to top Go down
Rocket Raccoon

Rocket Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 10:04 pm

It was the week you were voted in. Believe me or not she was debating it. Like I said I don’t know if she still is
Back to top Go down
Elinor Fairmont

Elinor Fairmont

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 10:04 pm

Rocket Raccoon wrote:
Fresh also Elinor was talking about getting you out not sure if she still wants too

The alternative facts start. Funny I was dragged into the Agni Kai a few rounds ago for refusing to vote him. Try harder if u want to lie on my name
Back to top Go down
Fresh Cut Grass

Fresh Cut Grass

This isn’t big brother, so idk what you’re talking about

Elinor Fairmont likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rocket Raccoon

Rocket Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 10:05 pm

My advice is to put fresh in against his two closest allies ty and Elinor because either way a social or physical threat will leave
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 10:05 pm

Rocket Raccoon wrote:
Charlie the players that threw you under the bus for saying my name was Elinor and Edward and penny but she’s obvi gone but penny told me last
Wtf I literally never said that??? If you want to stir up drama try saying something true.
Back to top Go down
Fresh Cut Grass

Fresh Cut Grass

Rocket Raccoon wrote:
My advice is to put fresh in against his two closest allies ty and Elinor because either way a social or physical threat will leave

So is she my ally or trying to get me out?

Elinor Fairmont likes this post

Back to top Go down
Adora

Adora

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 10:06 pm

i dont know the difference between the challenge and big brother and atp im too afraid to ask
Back to top Go down
Rocket Raccoon

Rocket Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 10:06 pm

Omg no way are aren’t playing big brother? I’ve been dragging your rusty no good ass in my diary rooms each week. And matter of fact I WAS ONE of the people pushing your name the hardest tbh bc I honestly hate you the most out of anyone in this house fresh. You are untrustworthy, and you get caught in lies very easily it’s honeslty pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Elinor Fairmont

Elinor Fairmont

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 10:07 pm

Im probably leaving, Im stuck on my challenge so ur wasting time making this all about me
Back to top Go down
Rocket Raccoon

Rocket Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 10:07 pm

Fresh Cut Grass wrote:
Rocket Raccoon wrote:

She debated getting you out that’s what I’m saying. But you three talk the most in the fire chat. You have left me and Maya out for a few weeks
Back to top Go down
Fresh Cut Grass

Fresh Cut Grass

Rocket Raccoon wrote:
Omg no way are aren’t playing big brother?  I’ve been dragging your rusty no good  ass in my diary rooms each week. And matter of fact I WAS ONE of the people pushing your name the hardest tbh bc I honestly hate you the most out of anyone in this house fresh. You are untrustworthy, and you get caught in lies very easily it’s honeslty pathetic.

Only person I’ve lied to in this game is Yue, smiley day!
Back to top Go down
Azula
Admin
Azula

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 10:08 pm

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE NOT DOING YOUR PURGE HELLO?
Back to top Go down
Rocket Raccoon

Rocket Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 10:08 pm

Edward Elric wrote:
Rocket Raccoon wrote:
Wtf I literally never said that??? If you want to stir up drama try saying something true.

I wish I could post screenshots
Back to top Go down
Fresh Cut Grass

Fresh Cut Grass

“Hate you the most” though. Go touch some fresh cut grass.
Back to top Go down
Rocket Raccoon

Rocket Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 10:09 pm

My first dr about you was “I hope I’m not oomfs with him bc I can’t stand him” or something along those lines
Back to top Go down
Elinor Fairmont

Elinor Fairmont

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 10:09 pm

Rocket Raccoon wrote:
Fresh Cut Grass wrote:
Rocket Raccoon wrote:

She debated getting you out that’s what I’m saying. But you three talk the most in the fire chat. You have left me and Maya out for a few weeks

When u see that Fresh and I have 2 pages in our room post season, I will laugh. Only reason I didnt fuck with u is bc u were the one pushing for Water week 1 and somehow I got the brunt of it while u cozied up to them and u are just always aggressively popping off. Its an online game, relax

Fresh Cut Grass likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fresh Cut Grass

Fresh Cut Grass

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 10:10 pm

Rocket Raccoon wrote:
My first dr about you was “I hope I’m not oomfs with him bc I can’t stand him” or something along those lines

you’re a bit weird taking this so seriously bestie
Back to top Go down
Rocket Raccoon

Rocket Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 10:11 pm

Elinor Fairmont wrote:
Rocket Raccoon wrote:
Fresh Cut Grass wrote:
Rocket Raccoon wrote:

When u see that Fresh and I have 2 pages in our room post season, I will laugh. Only reason I didnt fuck with u is bc u were the one pushing for Water week 1 and somehow I got the brunt of it while u cozied up to them and u are just always aggressively popping off. Its an online game, relax
Back to top Go down
Fresh Cut Grass

Fresh Cut Grass

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 10:11 pm

but I am glad I am the main focus of your DR! A fan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Republic City!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Afterlife Challenge Season 1 :: Nation Chats :: Republic City-
Jump to: