Afterlife Challenge Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Welcome To Republic City!

Go down 
+19
Moana Waialiki
Carolyn Wiger
Lalisa Manobal
Dandy Mott
Princess Yue
Edward Elric
Charlie Dalton
Adora
Elinor Fairmont
Bolin
Tit E. Phuck
Viggo Mortensen
Wanda Fairywinkle
Ty Lee
Penny Hofstadter
Misty
Katara
Fresh Cut Grass
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Viggo Mortensen

Viggo Mortensen

Welcome To Republic City! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 12:39 pm

Morning
Back to top Go down
Wanda Fairywinkle

Wanda Fairywinkle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 12:54 pm

This isn’t very magical

Avatar Kyoshi, Azula and Katara like this post

Back to top Go down
Wanda Fairywinkle

Wanda Fairywinkle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 1:00 pm

Whoever was the 1 vote for Bolin DM me so I can not hex you
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2023 12:10 am

Just a reminder everyone that the Schedule covers the first 9 days of the game and very clearly lays out what is on what day, so it's very easy to see the vague times for when to be online

That being said, the only people competing tomorrow is the water tribe because all that is tomorrow is the Placement.

Charlie Dalton and Bolin like this post

Back to top Go down
https://afterlifechallenge.forumotion.com
Rocket Raccoon

Rocket Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2023 7:45 pm

Is the elimination over
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2023 7:46 pm

Doesn’t look like it
Back to top Go down
Maya Wilkes

Maya Wilkes

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2023 7:54 pm

Woah this jumped me
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2023 7:55 pm

Now it’s over
Back to top Go down
Princess Yue

Princess Yue

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2023 7:55 pm

Yes Yes it is
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2023 7:58 pm

I’m impressed Yue. Two back to back Agni Kai’s and you came out on top of both. Really impressive

Rocket Raccoon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Princess Yue

Princess Yue

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2023 7:59 pm

Thank you, I wouldn't be feisty if I didn't have the guts to back it up Razz

Loosen up guys have some fun.

Avatar Kyoshi, Azula, Katara, Edward Elric, Bolin and Rocket Raccoon like this post

Back to top Go down
Moana Waialiki

Moana Waialiki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2023 3:06 pm

Wanted to get on here really quick to let everyone know that I will be pretty inactive today due to some irl stuff. I’ll try to get on when I can. I hope y’all have a great day!

Adora and Maya Wilkes like this post

Back to top Go down
Nomi

Nomi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2023 5:11 pm

Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know I’m sorry for the inactivity and I’ll be active more starting tomorrow night I’ve been camping and I have to stand in one specific area for wifi to do comps and send this message lol

Viggo Mortensen and Maya Wilkes like this post

Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 12:22 pm

I'm having a request to move the Agni Kai back to 8EST so that one of them may participate, which would mean that the Daily would move to be at 9EST. The Daily Ceremony would likely be at 11:00EST.

Please like this post if this works for you. If there are no major objections to this then this will be our updated schedule for tonight.

Azula, Adora, Tit E. Phuck, Edward Elric, Penny Hofstadter, Misty, Ty Lee and like this post

Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 1:09 pm

We promise to go as quickly as possible with the Agni Kai, we can halve the time it would take, and we could even post ceremonies earlier if that's preferrable.

We just want to be as accommodating as possible to people in Placements/Agni Kai's because they should get precedence if they're the ones in trouble, you'd want the same treatment if it were you in trouble! <3

Azula and Carolyn Wiger like this post

Back to top Go down
Misty

Misty

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 4:41 pm

So tonight's Daily Comp starts at 9 PM EST? I will be there! 🌊
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 5:09 pm

Just a fun reminder that the comps are (for the most part) following the order of everything in the show so if you are not a fan/watch atla, it could be fun to do so as we play ! (: just if you're interested in some fun, i thought it might be fun to see your progression is all

Katara and Ty Lee like this post

Back to top Go down
Ty Lee

Ty Lee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 5:10 pm

If you haven't watched it you are missing out I highly recommend Welcome To Republic City! - Page 3 1f618

Edward Elric likes this post

Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 5:18 pm

Ty Lee wrote:
If you haven't watched it you are missing out I highly recommend  Welcome To Republic City! - Page 3 1f618
^^^
Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 5:41 pm

And Stan Katara <3

Ty Lee and Charlie Dalton like this post

Back to top Go down
Viggo Mortensen

Viggo Mortensen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2023 6:49 am

good morning everyone!
Back to top Go down
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2023 6:52 am

Goodnight! 💕
Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2023 6:52 am

good afternoon!
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 3:59 pm

For notes purposes: The purge is not going to be considered a "round" or "week". We are currently on Round #4, we will do the purge, and then Round #5 will begin after the purge.

Misty, Rocket Raccoon, Maya Wilkes and Carolyn Wiger like this post

Back to top Go down
Tit E. Phuck

Tit E. Phuck

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 9:45 pm

... notes..

Elinor Fairmont and Carolyn Wiger like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Republic City!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Afterlife Challenge Season 1 :: Nation Chats :: Republic City-
Jump to: