Afterlife Challenge Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Welcome To Republic City!

Go down 
+19
Moana Waialiki
Carolyn Wiger
Lalisa Manobal
Dandy Mott
Princess Yue
Edward Elric
Charlie Dalton
Adora
Elinor Fairmont
Bolin
Tit E. Phuck
Viggo Mortensen
Wanda Fairywinkle
Ty Lee
Penny Hofstadter
Misty
Katara
Fresh Cut Grass
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Rocket Raccoon

Rocket Raccoon

Welcome To Republic City! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 10:13 pm

I have not been aggressive until today. Also Jeez it’s a challenge game u think I’m actually that pressed? Drama fights are apart of a challenge. If your not gonna have fun and lean into ur role as a “fire” then you are playing for the wrong team bby
Back to top Go down
Elinor Fairmont

Elinor Fairmont

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 10:14 pm

And when did we pick what team we were on?
Back to top Go down
Fresh Cut Grass

Fresh Cut Grass

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 10:16 pm

It’s giving try hard
Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 12:00 am

Everyone - The Crossroads of Destiny has concluded and we unfortunately have said goodbye to our friends, Rocket and Adora

We will see you all again tomorrow for Daily #8 and 8:00PM EST. Have a good night <3

Azula likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tit E. Phuck

Tit E. Phuck

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 12:03 am

didn't see this fight

im not a number I'm a bird
Back to top Go down
Ty Lee

Ty Lee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 12:16 am

Didn't see this fight either but I am tired of bitches running off at the mouth about me like tf?? Rodent if you see this you isolated yourself because I would always try to chat with you and you give me nothing in return. And I don't know why people act like I'm unbeatable I literally just almost got purged like please get out my face with this.

Anyways,

Rocket Raccoon wrote:
Listening to karma by t swift and ice spice on  full volume!

Fresh Cut Grass likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 2:45 am

Rocket Raccoon wrote:
My first dr about you was “I hope I’m not oomfs with him bc I can’t stand him” or something along those lines

I’m only just now catching up but this is so weird SKDJFJDKS like is it really that serious?? 😭

Fresh Cut Grass and Elinor Fairmont like this post

Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2023 9:44 am

Just finished the 5K!

Katara and Fresh Cut Grass like this post

Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2023 9:44 am

Time wasn’t great. But my goal was to not walk the entire time and I didn’t! I feel proud

Azula, Fresh Cut Grass, Princess Yue and Ty Lee like this post

Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2023 8:55 pm

So, I saw that there was a live action Fullmetal Alchemist movie and I watched it. It wasn’t very good lol. SO IMAGINE MY SURPRISE WHEN I JUST LEARNED THAT THEY MADE TWO MORE MOVIES!!! I GUESS IM
BINGE WATCHING THIS SHIT AFTER THE COMP STUFF HOLY FUCK!

Moana Waialiki likes this post

Back to top Go down
Moana Waialiki

Moana Waialiki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 8:20 pm

Hi everyone, haven’t been online very much since the endurance and I won’t be on much either til late tonight due to Father’s Day festivities (even though I don’t have a dad 😂). I hope everyone is enjoying their day! <3

Avatar Kyoshi, Elinor Fairmont and Rocket Raccoon like this post

Back to top Go down
Azula
Admin
Azula

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 12:03 am

Kyoshi and I are eating Grimace Meals to commemorate our fallen Grimace supporter 🙏

Katara likes this post

Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 12:05 am

I ate all my allotted calories for the day otherwise I would join them
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 12:16 am

In the drive thru rn… tell me why the mcdaniels worker said have a very grimace day…

Azula and Katara like this post

Back to top Go down
https://afterlifechallenge.forumotion.com
Katara
Admin
Katara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 12:16 am

Not McDaniels
Back to top Go down
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 12:30 am

Y’all have 24/7 Mc’Donald’s??

Azula likes this post

Back to top Go down
Azula
Admin
Azula

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 1:11 am

Lalisa Manobal wrote:
Y’all have 24/7 Mc’Donald’s??

yes
Back to top Go down
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 1:13 am

Wtf I’m so jealous 😭😭
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2023 2:47 am

One last thing;

Now that the Final is over and has been done, there is no more game left to be played

ERGO please message me all your ID guesses in your Twitter or Discord DR if you're interested in doing that. Just curious to see!

Tomorrow at some point we will open up a "Let's talk about it" thread and we can candidly talk about what happened in the game then. I will also open up the voting chart with that thread.

Katara and Charlie Dalton like this post

Back to top Go down
https://afterlifechallenge.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Republic City!   Welcome To Republic City! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Republic City!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Afterlife Challenge Season 1 :: Nation Chats :: Republic City-
Jump to: