Afterlife Challenge Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

House Vote Ceremony #8

Go down 
+7
Moana Waialiki
Lalisa Manobal
Maya Wilkes
Elinor Fairmont
Ty Lee
Katara
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maya Wilkes

Maya Wilkes

House Vote Ceremony #8 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #8   House Vote Ceremony #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2023 12:59 pm

Moana Waialiki wrote:
Rocket Raccoon wrote:
Moana and Maya take fresh to the scrap yard

now how’d you post 😂

LMAOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #8   House Vote Ceremony #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2023 1:01 pm

Hey all, eliminated players should not have access to post in here. That was a mistake on our end. If you saw their post please disregard

Azula likes this post

Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #8   House Vote Ceremony #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2023 1:11 pm

It has been fixed

Azula likes this post

Rocket Raccoon dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
https://afterlifechallenge.forumotion.com
Moana Waialiki

Moana Waialiki

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #8   House Vote Ceremony #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2023 1:12 pm

It has been fixed

*Rocket in Sandra Diaz voice*: “I don’t know about thaaaaat”

Avatar Kyoshi, Elinor Fairmont, Rocket Raccoon and Maya Wilkes like this post

Back to top Go down
Tit E. Phuck

Tit E. Phuck

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #8   House Vote Ceremony #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2023 1:53 pm

House Vote Ceremony #8 - Page 2 200.gif?cid=2555b383rou85eosynus0paqwcb0dhjdi1kcnp294zcpauv0&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

Elinor Fairmont likes this post

Penny Hofstadter, Charlie Dalton, Rocket Raccoon, Maya Wilkes and Moana Waialiki dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Fresh Cut Grass

Fresh Cut Grass

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #8   House Vote Ceremony #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2023 1:54 pm

Rocket still raging days later is funny.

Elinor Fairmont likes this post

Penny Hofstadter, Charlie Dalton, Rocket Raccoon, Maya Wilkes, Moana Waialiki and Carolyn Wiger dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Fresh Cut Grass

Fresh Cut Grass

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #8   House Vote Ceremony #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2023 4:01 pm

Do you know what you could have done instead of disliking from the grave, flops? Been better! Ha!

Katara and Elinor Fairmont like this post

Adora, Penny Hofstadter, Charlie Dalton, Rocket Raccoon and Moana Waialiki dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Fresh Cut Grass

Fresh Cut Grass

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #8   House Vote Ceremony #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2023 4:01 pm

When I lose today and this post comes back to haunt me.

Katara and Rocket Raccoon like this post

Back to top Go down
Maya Wilkes

Maya Wilkes

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #8   House Vote Ceremony #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2023 8:26 pm

I’m logging off so I want to say congrats fresh and Moana . Where’s jed when you need him? He have mfs going after their friends and snaking to win the game.. THATS WHAT YALL NEED TO DO IF YOU WANNA WIN! Anyways good luck. Feels like it’s an obvious winner for this final but oh well. I am NOT bitter btw I’m fine. I enjoyed my time with all you great people but majority of y’all are dumbasses and the final will show it. See yeah, I gotta get ready to go out tn. If any of us are friends outside the game aren’t you happy w how much I’ve grown with snapping at people? Anyways. Bye guys good luck in the rest of the game

Fresh Cut Grass, Elinor Fairmont, Penny Hofstadter, Rocket Raccoon and Moana Waialiki like this post

Charlie Dalton dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Fresh Cut Grass

Fresh Cut Grass

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #8   House Vote Ceremony #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2023 8:30 pm

Maya Wilkes wrote:
I’m logging off so I want to say congrats fresh and Moana . Where’s jed when you need him? He have mfs going after their friends and snaking to win the game.. THATS WHAT YALL NEED TO DO  IF YOU WANNA WIN! Anyways good luck. Feels like it’s an obvious winner for this final but oh well. I am NOT bitter btw I’m fine. I enjoyed my time with all you great people but majority of y’all are dumbasses and the final will show it. See yeah, I gotta get ready to go out tn. If any of us are friends outside the game aren’t you happy w how much I’ve grown with snapping at people? Anyways. Bye guys good luck in the rest of the game

Call me a dumbass one more time before you go pleaseeeeeee

Penny Hofstadter and Rocket Raccoon dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Maya Wilkes

Maya Wilkes

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #8   House Vote Ceremony #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2023 8:33 pm

Dumbass hoe? Like fresh wtf do you want? I’m not even mad at u but u got a smart ass mouth for no reason

Fresh Cut Grass and Rocket Raccoon like this post

Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #8   House Vote Ceremony #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2023 8:34 pm

who's jed

Penny Hofstadter and Charlie Dalton dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Maya Wilkes

Maya Wilkes

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #8   House Vote Ceremony #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2023 8:35 pm

LMAOOOO jed a king! He host(ed) challenge games. All the host have won a season

Katara and Charlie Dalton like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #8   House Vote Ceremony #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House Vote Ceremony #8
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2