Afterlife Challenge Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

House Vote Ceremony #9

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Azula
Admin
Azula

House Vote Ceremony #9 Empty
PostSubject: House Vote Ceremony #9   House Vote Ceremony #9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 8:05 pm

House Vote Ceremony #9

As Daily Winner, Princess Yue, you are unable to vote unless in the event of a tie. The only person immune from this vote is Princess Yue.

The vote count WILL be revealed, but not who voted where- the same way the vote count is revealed in Big Brother.

Everyone, please feel free to use this thread as a place to discuss the vote, send in pleas to not be the vote, or just converse with your fellow challengers.

Voting will open in 1 hour

You will be given exactly 14 hours to vote
, if you vote too late or don't vote on time, your vote will not count and you will receive one strike. (Reminder that you ONLY have 1 strike, so if you forget to vote/miss a vote twice, the hosts will convene on whether or not continuing to play is for you.)

This means votes will be due at: 11:05AM EST

Last edited by Azula on Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elinor Fairmont

Elinor Fairmont

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #9   House Vote Ceremony #9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 8:18 pm

Its 11:05am right?

Azula likes this post

Back to top Go down
Azula
Admin
Azula

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #9   House Vote Ceremony #9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 8:23 pm

Elinor Fairmont wrote:
Its 11:05am right?

Yes, my bad, I've amended the post now thank you <3

Elinor Fairmont likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fresh Cut Grass

Fresh Cut Grass

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #9   House Vote Ceremony #9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 11:39 am

The smiley day you're all forced to turn on one another and start voting for one another is going to be a good day. Don't come into our one on one and pretend that someone else is leading the charge but no one is taking accountability. Don't pretend that you're just going with the vote. Don't act like you're just doing what everybody else is doing. Don't snake me all the way through this game and expect me to thank you for it. Don't come to me after the vote and pretend you would hear me out if you had got to me in time. Own your shit. This isn't a game with a jury, stop being fake as fuck, it's unnecessary.

Azula and Katara like this post

Back to top Go down
Azula
Admin
Azula

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #9   House Vote Ceremony #9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 12:06 pm

House Vote Ceremony #9 Results:

The voting period has ended and now it is time to reveal the votes.

The people who have missed sending in their eviction vote, whom have also received their first strike are:
Spoiler:

Let's read the votes!

By a vote of 5-2-1
Spoiler:
You were the top vote receiver and will be joining Ty Lee in today's Agni Kai at 8PM Tonight.

As for the other vote getters,
Edward Elric received 2
Charlie Dalton received 1

Rocket Raccoon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ty Lee

Ty Lee

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #9   House Vote Ceremony #9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 12:18 pm

giggles

Rocket Raccoon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #9   House Vote Ceremony #9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House Vote Ceremony #9
Page 1 of 1