Afterlife Challenge Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

House Vote Ceremony #5

Go down 
+5
Adora
Penny Hofstadter
Maya Wilkes
Katara
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

House Vote Ceremony #5 Empty
PostSubject: House Vote Ceremony #5   House Vote Ceremony #5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 10:13 pm

House Vote Ceremony #5

As Daily Winner, Ty Lee, you are unable to vote unless in the event of a tie. The only people immune from this vote are Ty Lee as Daily Winner, Penny Hofstadter, and Charlie Dalton.

The vote count WILL be revealed, but not who voted where- the same way the vote count is revealed in Big Brother.

Everyone, please feel free to use this thread as a place to discuss the vote, send in pleas to not be the vote, or just converse with your fellow challengers.

Voting will open in 1 hour

You will be given exactly 14 hours to vote
, if you vote too late or don't vote on time, your vote will not count and you will receive one strike. (Reminder that you ONLY have 1 strike, so if you forget to vote/miss a vote twice, the hosts will convene on whether or not continuing to play is for you.)

This means votes will be due at: 2:14PM EST
Back to top Go down
https://afterlifechallenge.forumotion.com
Katara
Admin
Katara

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #5   House Vote Ceremony #5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 2:14 pm

The voting period is now over. We will be back with the results in a few minutes
Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #5   House Vote Ceremony #5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 2:24 pm

House Vote Ceremony #5 Results:

The voting period has ended and now it is time to reveal the votes.

The people who have missed sending in their eviction vote, whom have also received their first strike are:
Spoiler:

Let's read the votes!

By a vote of 10-2-1
Spoiler:
You were the top vote receiver and will be joining Misty in today's Agni Kai at 8PM Tonight.

As for the other vote getters,
Adora got 2
Princess Yue got 1
One Vote Was Missing
Back to top Go down
Maya Wilkes

Maya Wilkes

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #5   House Vote Ceremony #5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 2:31 pm

IM SO SORRY! I was taking my dog to the emergency vet cause she had an allergic reaction and I thought I had another hour so I wasn’t bothered.

Avatar Kyoshi, Katara and Misty like this post

Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #5   House Vote Ceremony #5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 2:35 pm

I hope your dog is okay <3
Back to top Go down
Maya Wilkes

Maya Wilkes

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #5   House Vote Ceremony #5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 2:37 pm

She had an allergic reaction to some plants cause my mom wanna be a Gardner now and what not and I left her in the backyard unattended and she got into it.
Back to top Go down
Penny Hofstadter

Penny Hofstadter

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #5   House Vote Ceremony #5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 2:38 pm

Oh no Maya! Hope your dog is okay 🩷

Maya Wilkes likes this post

Back to top Go down
Adora

Adora

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #5   House Vote Ceremony #5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 2:39 pm

thats so scary i hope your dog is okay and feeling better maya 🫂

Back to top Go down
Fresh Cut Grass

Fresh Cut Grass

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #5   House Vote Ceremony #5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 2:39 pm

I hope you all die terrible painful deaths. In the game.

Katara and Adora like this post

Moana Waialiki and Carolyn Wiger dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Maya Wilkes

Maya Wilkes

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #5   House Vote Ceremony #5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 3:16 pm

Okay
Back to top Go down
Elinor Fairmont

Elinor Fairmont

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #5   House Vote Ceremony #5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 3:28 pm

Sorry about ur dog Maya, I hope its ok now Sad

Back to top Go down
Misty

Misty

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #5   House Vote Ceremony #5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 5:50 pm

Hi everyone! So, before the Angi Kai, I need to make a public announcement. As we all know, we have these "bending" powers, and so, I am allowed to drag someone else to join me and Fresh into the Elimination. However, there are some specifics to it. It must be someone with the same "bending" power as the Daily Winner, Ty Lee, and I can only use this if the Daily Winner sent me into the Elimination. I figured I might as well use it since I have the opportunity, and I want to see how this plays out.

I am not going to lie, I would have used this on Fresh, but the House already voted for him. I feel bad for this individual, but after hearing some things, I think this is the best choice for my game. Regardless, this person is going to get an advantage in this Agni Kai anyway.

The person that I will drag in, and I'm sorry to do this, will be:

Spoiler:

Fresh Cut Grass and Moana Waialiki dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #5   House Vote Ceremony #5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 5:53 pm

I can confirm this is a valid drag of Elinor Fairmont to the Agni Kai.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #5   House Vote Ceremony #5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 5:54 pm

The Agni Kai, when played with multiple people, will simply be that 2 of them are safe and 1 of them becomes eliminated. Think of it as a 1v1v1 with two winners.
Back to top Go down
Elinor Fairmont

Elinor Fairmont

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #5   House Vote Ceremony #5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 5:55 pm

Sigh
Back to top Go down
Fresh Cut Grass

Fresh Cut Grass

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #5   House Vote Ceremony #5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 6:04 pm

Thanks for kicking me while I’m down Musty!
Back to top Go down
Elinor Fairmont

Elinor Fairmont

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #5   House Vote Ceremony #5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 6:06 pm

Im probably not showing up. Im defeated after the 3rd time trying to squash the beef with water. Just take me out of this bs.

Moana Waialiki dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Fresh Cut Grass

Fresh Cut Grass

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #5   House Vote Ceremony #5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 6:28 pm

Oh, Misty, the water-loving Pokémon Trainer with a temper as fiery as a Charizard's breath. She's got a knack for water types and a knack for lecturing poor Ash every chance she gets. It's like she's the professor of Pokémon nagging. "Ash, you're late! Ash, stop drooling over every cute Pokémon! Ash, your Pikachu needs a bath!" Seriously, someone needs to throw her a Floatzel flotation device to lighten up a bit. But hey, let's give credit where credit is due. At least Misty has good taste in water types. Maybe one day she'll catch a Vaporeon and finally learn to go with the flow.
Back to top Go down
Ty Lee

Ty Lee

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #5   House Vote Ceremony #5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 6:35 pm

Ngl I kind of expected a cool pic from the hosts if a power was ever used and I'm honestly kind of disappointed
Back to top Go down
Elinor Fairmont

Elinor Fairmont

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #5   House Vote Ceremony #5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 6:40 pm

I apologize hosts. Its harder on me when the person Im most upset with is myself. Ill be here and I respect this game and everyone in it

Katara likes this post

Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #5   House Vote Ceremony #5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 6:41 pm

Ty Lee wrote:
Ngl I kind of expected a cool pic from the hosts if a power was ever used and I'm honestly kind of disappointed

Listen....

Avatar Kyoshi and Ty Lee like this post

Back to top Go down
Ty Lee

Ty Lee

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #5   House Vote Ceremony #5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 6:50 pm

Punishes Katara for not giving 100% effort Razz

House Vote Ceremony #5 50d4ee256bb1d7133ae3d06c27dd1c0a8bc74872

Katara likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #5   House Vote Ceremony #5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House Vote Ceremony #5
Page 1 of 1