Afterlife Challenge Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

House Vote Ceremony #2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Azula
Admin
Azula

House Vote Ceremony #2 Empty
PostSubject: House Vote Ceremony #2   House Vote Ceremony #2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2023 8:00 pm

House Vote Ceremony #2

As Daily Winners, The Fire Nation, you all will be unable to vote...but you are also immune from this vote. Lalisa Manobal, as best scoring in the Placement Competition, you will be the tiebreaking vote. The only people unable to vote this round are the Daily Winners. The only people immune from this vote are the people in The Fire Nation.

The vote count WILL be revealed, but not who voted where- the same way the vote count is revealed in Big Brother.

Everyone, please feel free to use this thread as a place to discuss the vote, send in pleas to not be the vote, or just converse with your fellow challengers.

Voting will open in 1 hour

You will be given exactly 14 hours to vote
, if you vote too late or don't vote on time, your vote will not count and you will receive one strike. (Reminder that you ONLY have 1 strike, so if you forget to vote/miss a vote twice, the hosts will convene on whether or not continuing to play is for you.)

This means votes will be due at: 11:00AM EST

Last edited by Azula on Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dandy Mott

Dandy Mott

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #2   House Vote Ceremony #2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2023 8:10 pm

Who wants to go against me during my boyfriend’s birthday dinner 😍 Cause I’m going to be pissed.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #2   House Vote Ceremony #2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2023 9:32 pm

Reminder that you can vote in your DR and change it at any point up until the voting deadline.
Back to top Go down
https://afterlifechallenge.forumotion.com
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #2   House Vote Ceremony #2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2023 10:22 pm

Reminder that you can vote in your DR and change it at any point up until the voting deadline.
Wait, so the votes can be changed? I thought I read that they couldn’t?
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #2   House Vote Ceremony #2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2023 10:24 pm

Edward Elric wrote:
Wait, so the votes can be changed? I thought I read that they couldn’t?

that is for daily winners when they win and vote on which team to send in. During the House Vote, if you vote, you can revote at any time. We will take the most recent submission that is still within the voting deadline.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #2   House Vote Ceremony #2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2023 11:07 am

House Vote Ceremony #2 Results:

The voting period has ended and now it is time to reveal the votes.

The people who have missed sending in their eviction vote, whom have also received their first strike are:
Spoiler:

Let's read the votes!

By a vote of 7-6
Spoiler:
You were the top vote receiver and will be joining Dandy Mott in today's Agni Kai at 7PM Tonight.

As for the other vote getters,
Bolin got 6
One Vote Was Missing

Moana Waialiki dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Princess Yue

Princess Yue

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #2   House Vote Ceremony #2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2023 11:52 am

I'm sorry that it has come to this Dandy.
Back to top Go down
Princess Yue

Princess Yue

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #2   House Vote Ceremony #2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2023 11:57 am

Also for those of you that watch the challenge TJ wouldn't be impressed.

K Bye.

Azula and Katara like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Vote Ceremony #2   House Vote Ceremony #2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House Vote Ceremony #2
Page 1 of 1