Afterlife Challenge Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Azula
Admin
Azula

Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking Empty
PostSubject: Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking   Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 10:00 pm

Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking Ru5udyX

Hello Edward and Lalisa!

This is the very last Agni Kai of the season, and therefore it is the hardest, as it IS the most important one.

In 5 minutes, a long list of tasks will be posted alongside the amount of points each activity is worth. Some of the tasks will be very straightforward, but some will be more intricate. Some of the tasks will be labeled "First Come First Serve," meaning the first Challenger to complete it will earn the points and block their opponent off, thus the other Challenger will receive none for completing it second. The rest of the tasks, however, you will be able to complete on your own time. This competition is all about time management and task-delegation for yourself, and ideally blocking out your opponent from securing points you think you can earn yourself.

Whoever has the most points after 1 hour will win this final Agni Kai. This means your deadline is at 11:05pm EST. In the unlikely event that the score ties, the winner will be who got the most points the fastest.

Note that SOME OF THE TASKS are marked yellow, signifying they are able to be completed more than once. You might want to take a glance at them to maximize the points you earn.

Another note: YOU MAY NEED A WRITING UTENSIL AND PAPER, SO GET SOME AT THE READY.

Rules
1. Some tasks are first come first serve, some aren't; they are labeled accordingly
2. This competition will last exactly 1 hour after the list is posted
3. You may not talk with anyone else during this competition
4. You must provide proof of ID and completion with each task that involves a sort of puzzle or game; you may send proof to Twitter/Discord DR's if it's easier.

This competition will begin in exactly 5 minutes when the list of tasks is sent. Any questions?

Good luck! The winner of this competition will officially have made the final.

Edward Elric likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking   Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 10:01 pm

If we send proof in Twitter/Discord, we still have to upload it to the forum, correct?

Katara likes this post

Back to top Go down
Azula
Admin
Azula

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking   Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 10:03 pm

Lalisa Manobal wrote:
If we send proof in Twitter/Discord, we still have to upload it to the forum, correct?

Yes, everything must be sent on the forum unless otherwise specified.

Back to top Go down
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking   Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 10:04 pm

And dumb question, sorry, are we sending to our DRs are here?
Back to top Go down
Azula
Admin
Azula

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking   Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 10:05 pm

First Come First Served

5 points - Be the first to complete this Slide Puzzle: CLICK HERE

5 points - Be the first to complete this Word Search: CLICK HERE

5 points - Be the first to fill out the periodic table here and send proof: CLICK HERE

5 points - Be the first to complete this 3-In-a-Row Puzzle: CLICK HERE
(Color the image with blue or white -- Each row has 4 white and four blue squares, and there can't be more than 2 of the same color in a row in any direction)

4 points - Unscramble these 3 competition titles first and put them in a numbered list:
1. fmakesieoesstrsht
2. rottsghfieneetohhe
3. elrtyessagtrcnehcip

4 points - Be the first to write a poem about the characters or the game with at least 50 words (can't just be repeating lines or words)

4 points - Be the first to complete this Memory Matching Game: CLICK HERE

3 points - Be the first to complete this Easy Train Tracks Puzzle: CLICK HERE

3 points - Be the first to send a video of yourself quoting Katara's opening sequence to ATLA (you may send to your Twitter/Discord DR)

2 points - Be the first to send the cast list in alphabetical order

2 points - Be the first to name the emoji hidden in this image: CLICK HERE

1 point x multiplier - We will post random questions on this thread every 15 minutes. Be the first to answer.

1 point - Solve this math equation first: 5 x 92 + 42 - 55 x 21 - 700 + (42 - 1) x 2 =

1 point - Post a picture of Toph Beifong first

1 point - post the title of this competition first

Complete At Any Time

5 points - Complete this Small Galaxy Puzzle: CLICK HERE

5 points - Complete this Rotating Jigsaw Puzzle: CLICK HERE

5 points - Get a score of 85 on Snake Game: CLICK HERE

5 points - Get to level 5 World's Hardest Game: CLICK HERE or HERE (if the first link doesn't work)

4 points - List how many Dailies (Team wins count toward Daily win total), Agni Kais, and Placement wins each Eliminated Player has won (for example: Azula 2 Dailies, 0 placements, 1 Agni Kai; but do this for every eliminated player)

4 points - Post 4 separate pictures of you (in real life) with a fan, a water bottle, a plant, and a candle (you may send to Twitter/Discord DR). (You will get a point for every one of the four you submit even if you do not manage to send all 4)

3 points - Write on a piece of paper "I WANT TO WIN THIS AGNI KAI" 25 times in a numbered list and send to your DR

3 points - Watch this video and answer these questions in a numbered list: CLICK HERE
1. How many times does Ty Lee strike Azula at the end of the video?
2. How many men crowd around Ty Lee in the corner in the first half of the video?
3. When Katara falls to the floor with water pooling around her, how many women crowd above her?

3 points - Complete this Train Tracks Puzzle: CLICK HERE

3 points - Name the voice actors for these three characters and one show or movie that they have starred in other than ATLA: Katara, General Fong, and Firelord Ozai

3 points - Draw a picture of your character defeating your opponent

3 points - Get a 50/50 on this US State Map Quiz: CLICK HERE

2 points - Post the name of this competition title by filling in the missing letters:
_ _ _ _ _ _ A _ _ S     _ _ _     _ A _ _ _ _ _ _ S

2 points - Write "I LOVE AZULA" ten times on a sheet of paper in a numbered list

2 points - Send a video of you pretending to bend an element for at least 20 seconds (You may send to your Twitter/Discord DR)

1 point x multiplier - Create a thread in your Diary Room titled "Chi-Stamina" and post in it every minute for the duration of this competition. You will get one point for every interval you post in.

1 point - List 5 names of Challengers from MTV's The Challenge: Free Agents in one post

1 point - Post a picture of two Avatar characters who are not Hosts, Characters from this challenge game, or mentioned in this competition

1 point - Unscramble the name of this Challenger from the season, and then make the text pink when you post the name:
dnnaiyaweialrwfk

1 point - Send exactly 25 bouncing emojis ( bounce ) in one message

Back to top Go down
Azula
Admin
Azula

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking   Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 10:05 pm

Lalisa Manobal wrote:
And dumb question, sorry, are we sending to our DRs are here?

DRs!
Back to top Go down
Azula
Admin
Azula

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking   Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 10:20 pm

Extra Point Task 1:

What is the eruption temperature of lava in a Hawaiian volcano in Celsius?
Back to top Go down
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking   Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 10:20 pm

1,170 degrees Celsius
Back to top Go down
Azula
Admin
Azula

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking   Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 10:21 pm

Everything in the DR please!
Back to top Go down
Azula
Admin
Azula

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking   Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 10:35 pm

Extra Point Task 2:

What is the scale of tornado intensity called?
Back to top Go down
Azula
Admin
Azula

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking   Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 10:50 pm

Extra Point Task 3:

What are the three basic types of rocks called, based on how they are formed?
Back to top Go down
Azula
Admin
Azula

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking   Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 11:05 pm

TIME IS UP.
Please hold as we finish calculating scores; it won't take too long.
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking   Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 11:06 pm

Phew. That was tough. I think I did pretty well actually! Good luck Lalisa
Back to top Go down
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking   Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 11:07 pm

That worlds hardest game can SUCK it

Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking   Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 11:08 pm

Fr! I remember playing that when I was a kid!

Back to top Go down
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking   Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 11:11 pm

Same and I hated it then and I hate it now 😭
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking   Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 11:11 pm

Honestly I’m super proud of myself. I never expected to get this far. No matter what happens tonight I’m happy
Back to top Go down
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking   Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 11:13 pm

You should be proud of yourself <3 I have no idea how I did sjdjdjdjs I feel like I did quite a few, just not sure if you may have been faster

Edward Elric likes this post

Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking   Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 11:13 pm

I feel like I got some heavy hitters done fast. Then focused on 3 point stuff and 1 point stuff
Back to top Go down
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking   Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 11:14 pm

Oh not us with the same strat-
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking   Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 11:15 pm

I did not give too much attention to the big stuff. I got what I could done fast. I focused a lot on the chi blocking part for a ton of points and the videos lol. And the writing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking   Agni Kai #11: Chi-Blocking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1