Afterlife Challenge Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Katara’s Thoughts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Katara
Admin
Katara

Katara’s Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Katara’s Thoughts   Katara’s Thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 5:06 pm

Thots

Azula likes this post

Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

Katara’s Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katara’s Thoughts   Katara’s Thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 10:49 pm

Ty Lee’s random hatred for Adora after mere hours into the game is so SOSKSKSKKDKD ITS BASED ON NOTHING IM SCREAMING! It’s sooo funny af but I also hope something changes cuz they’re two of my favorites so I want them both here for a long time 😭

Azula likes this post

Back to top Go down
Admin

Katara’s Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katara’s Thoughts   Katara’s Thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 11:39 pm

no bc adora needs to calm deownnnnnnnnnnnn or else shes gonna get TARGETED for talking tew much
Back to top Go down
https://afterlifechallenge.forumotion.com
Azula
Admin
Azula

Katara’s Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katara’s Thoughts   Katara’s Thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 11:44 pm

Adora is talkin less than Charlie and Adora is the love of my lifeeeeee LET ADORA BEEEEEE

Katara likes this post

Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

Katara’s Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katara’s Thoughts   Katara’s Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2023 12:25 am

I THINK ADORA IS LIKE AN APPROPRIATE LEVEL OF ACTIVE!!! I think Ty Lee just has it out for air

Azula likes this post

Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

Katara’s Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katara’s Thoughts   Katara’s Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2023 1:14 pm

Impressions after Day 1

This is my impression of the teams/individuals and how well I think they are doing after the first day!

1. Air Nomads - These bitches are KILLING IT!!!! Social icons! I think that is very fitting for this nation because we put people in this group that are all very easy going/peaceful people and that often equals up to very social people. While none of them really stand out to me as people that I would think are comp beasts, their social games combined could really really help keep them out of the Agni Kai's. If any of them could be in trouble for a house vote, I would think it would be Nomi. Charlie, Adora, and Carolyn are three of the most active members in the whole game, and Penny is pretty decently active as well.

2. Earth Kingdom - All three of the other nations are significantly less active than the Air Nomads. I think Tit E. Phuck is the most polarizing person on the cast, because everyone is talking about them either being annoying or loving them. Us hosts know that he is going to be a force in the comps as well so I anticipate him being a MVP for the Earth Kingdom. Viggo Mortensen was the first person to pretty much go and say hello to everyone, so I think he's doing decently well. Edward Elric also seems to be chatting everyone up, but he seems a bit polarizing because a lot of people have been saying in their DRs that they don't know about him. Wanda and Bolin are a little more on the inactive side comparatively, but I think people like their character choices.

3. Water Tribe - I actually think that the Earth Kingdom and the Water Tribe are a bit equal right now. What they lack in social game they can make up in competitions and I think it could be very likely that people will want to get with them more after the first comp because I could just see them killing it. I think that Dandy is currently doing the best socially/strategically based on his DR and his game plan with trying to socialize with people from each nation as he described. Right behind him with the social game is Misty, she seems sweet and from what I've seen I think a few like her already. I think Lalisa will be someone who will intimidate a lot of people and could potentially carry her tribe, she knows this is a challenge game which means comps matter more than being social so she is not really hiding her threat level in the slightest, and I'm curious to see if she will kill the comps like I expect her to. Moana and Princess Yuer are a little on the inactive side initially, but we know that Moana could clear bitches in competitions just like Lalisa and I'm interested to see what Princess Yue can bring to the table in the comps as well!

4. Fire Nation - These guys need to PICK IT UP! I could absolutely see them being the tribe picked to go into the placement comp tonight if they don't win the Daily. I would say Ty Lee is currently doing the best, but at the same time she is intimidating a lot of people right off the bat because she is coming in a little hot (no pun intended lol). Elinor is doing pretty decently, but honestly these are the only two really doing much. Maya is slowly increasing her social game and doing decently. Fresh Cut Grass has the potential to step up the social game too, but I feel like the character choice could really be hurting them a lot. Lastly, Rocket Racoon seems to be having a little bit of trouble getting used to the forum so I could see them being in trouble as soon as this first elimination.

Ranking of individual game so far

1. Charlie Dalton
2. Adora
3. Carolyn Wiger
4. Dandy
5. Penny Hofstadter
6. Lalisa Manobal
7. Ty Lee
8. Elinor Fairmont
9. Edward Elric
10. Misty
11. Viggo Mortensen
12. Maya Wilkes
13. Tit E. Phuck
14. Wanda Fiarywinkle
15. Moana
16. Fresh Cut Grass
17. Nomi
18. Princess Yue
19. Bolin
20. Rocket Racoon

Azula likes this post

Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

Katara’s Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katara’s Thoughts   Katara’s Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2023 3:17 pm

I’m sensing that Fire and Air are kinda sus of each other. This mostly comes from Adora and Ty Lee kinda mentioning they’re sus of each other in their DRs (even tho you wouldn’t be able to tell looking at their one on one cuz it seems fine lol)
Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

Katara’s Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katara’s Thoughts   Katara’s Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2023 4:33 pm

I see I'm the only host believing in the Earth Kingdom rn but honestly it mostly comes from the fact I wholeheartedly believe that Tit could win them the daily today since the first one can have one team member single handedly carry
Back to top Go down
Azula
Admin
Azula

Katara’s Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katara’s Thoughts   Katara’s Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2023 4:37 pm

Katara wrote:
I see I'm the only host believing in the Earth Kingdom rn but honestly it mostly comes from the fact I wholeheartedly believe that Tit could win them the daily today since the first one can have one team member single handedly carry

No like I THINK Tit can solo carry, I just think Tit v Moana AND Lalisa is a struggle! My gut says water winning it. But like Fire is pretty strong too sjdsnfkdjsf idk.

Moana Waialiki likes this post

Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

Katara’s Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katara’s Thoughts   Katara’s Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2023 4:47 pm

I’m wondering who water would send into placement but they don’t blog their feelings about the other tribes as much
Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

Katara’s Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katara’s Thoughts   Katara’s Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2023 7:30 pm

Rooting for a Fire & Earth vs Water & Air situation

Azula likes this post

Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

Katara’s Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katara’s Thoughts   Katara’s Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2023 9:18 pm

Im excited to blog about round 1 happenings because.... THIS IS FUNNY

Azula likes this post

Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

Katara’s Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katara’s Thoughts   Katara’s Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2023 9:38 pm

Yall this is so funny because THE TRIBES BE FUCKING DOING WHAT THEY BE DOING. Like, you would think after the first Daily being Air/Water - 6, Fire - 7 would mean Earth would go in?? NO BITCHES! THIS IS THE FIRE NATION AND THEY GONNA BE FIRE NATIONING. Immediately, Rocket Racoon, who contributed absolutely NOTHING to their daily win comes in and says "let's vote in a strong team" and Ty Lee goes "lets take a shot" and the others agree (even though Elinor is upset about it but didn't feel comfortable to speak up about it).

So, Earth Kingdom is out here stressing, thinking theyre doomed and going in and actually it's water - which has many people that are already pissed they only lost by one point.

ROCKET RACOON BEING A MENACE AND RUNNING HIS TRIBE SFJDSKLFJLK

Azula likes this post

Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

Katara’s Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katara’s Thoughts   Katara’s Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 12:07 pm

I guess my faith in the earth kingdom was wrongly placed. Did not expect them to flop that hard in the daily or for them to barely be on and campaign for themselves with the house vote

Azula likes this post

Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

Katara’s Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katara’s Thoughts   Katara’s Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 1:06 pm

I am in SAD GIRL HOURS with the first Agni Kai being Princess Yue vs Wanda Fairywinkle. When Princess Yue submitted 3rd for the placement comp, I was SHOOK thinking it would be Moana going in but I didn't realize she accidentally swapped two...she was SO CLOSE!!

Also, the reason for Wanda going in PISSES ME OFF! It truly was just because Misty felt like throwing her name out over the other earth people, and Air is way too passive to suggest someone that they want instead -- WHEN AIR WAS THE DECIDER HERE!!! Like, I really wish they told water "we are down to do Earth with you, but can we do Bolin instead? Most of us haven't spoken to him at all" and Water would have likely jumped on that in order to avoid Air voting in Misty.

WANDA -- YOU DIDN'T DESERVE AT AWL!

Azula likes this post

Back to top Go down
Azula
Admin
Azula

Katara’s Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katara’s Thoughts   Katara’s Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 1:11 pm

no LITERALLY air had ALL the fucking power and they..... were being CLASSIC air and not pushing......... LIKE WHY NOT HELLO Katara’s Thoughts 1f62d

Katara likes this post

Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

Katara’s Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katara’s Thoughts   Katara’s Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 1:12 pm

I am giggling at every comment Misty having about Wanda is slightly hateful for absolutely no reason lmfaoooo

Azula likes this post

Back to top Go down
Azula
Admin
Azula

Katara’s Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katara’s Thoughts   Katara’s Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 1:33 pm

Katara wrote:
I am giggling at every comment Misty having about Wanda is slightly hateful for absolutely no reason lmfaoooo

me to joanna
Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

Katara’s Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katara’s Thoughts   Katara’s Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 7:23 pm

WANDA ROBBED AS FUCK IM IN TEARS
Back to top Go down
Azula
Admin
Azula

Katara’s Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katara’s Thoughts   Katara’s Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 7:32 pm

Katara wrote:
WANDA ROBBED AS FUCK IM IN TEARS

I LOVE WANDA Sad((
Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

Katara’s Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katara’s Thoughts   Katara’s Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 9:43 pm

Fire tribe is SOOOO WEIRD like if I was them I’d lowkey be like ya know what Yue kinda ate and spilled that but these fire ppl all be like WOOWWW CANT BELIEVE HER
Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

Katara’s Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katara’s Thoughts   Katara’s Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 9:44 pm

And ya know what she spilled her tea! Those fire bitches have been trying so hard to act innocent and shit and I’d be annoyed too if they all told me “oh I didn’t want to do your tribe but they made me”

Azula likes this post

Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

Katara’s Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katara’s Thoughts   Katara’s Thoughts Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2023 12:58 pm

Water tribe is my babies I don’t wanna lose one 🥺🥺

Azula likes this post

Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

Katara’s Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katara’s Thoughts   Katara’s Thoughts Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2023 2:49 pm

Everyone hating on Princess Yue for her speech WHY ARE YALL SOOOO BORING LIKE

Azula likes this post

Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

Katara’s Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katara’s Thoughts   Katara’s Thoughts Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2023 7:24 pm

I will make a more indepth ranking type post like the one from night one either later tonight or tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Katara’s Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katara’s Thoughts   Katara’s Thoughts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katara’s Thoughts
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next