Afterlife Challenge Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Katara's Challenger of the Week

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katara
Admin
Katara

Katara's Challenger of the Week Empty
PostSubject: Katara's Challenger of the Week   Katara's Challenger of the Week Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2023 7:07 pm

Here is where I will post my "player of the week" - this will be someone that I consider is a stand out for the week and someone that I'm really rooting for! Each week will probably have many contenders (especially in the beginning) but I just wanna highlight who I am rooting for the most each week with this little thread and keep in mind, I'm rooting for everyone to some extent <3

Azula likes this post

Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

PostSubject: Re: Katara's Challenger of the Week   Katara's Challenger of the Week Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2023 7:07 pm

Challenger of the Week: Round 1 (6/1/2023 - 6/3/2023)

Katara's Challenger of the Week is...

Spoiler:

She is serving cunt in the greatest way that she possibly can. I know there seems to be a bit of a kick back about her speech that she made, but it was honestly iconic and everything she said was absolute facts!! Fire Nation handled that whole thing in such an annoying way, blaming one another for Water Tribe being voted in and not taking accountability for their individual votes. I was excited to see her call out their shit. And the Fire Nation is all pissy about it now but guess what... THEY WERE GONNA SEND IN WATER AGAIN REGARDLESS OF HER ACTIONS! So, I'm proud of her for kicking ass in that Agni Kai and speaking her mind. She is the queen that this season needs and I hope she is able to stick around for a long time!

Last edited by Katara on Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Azula likes this post

Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

PostSubject: Re: Katara's Challenger of the Week   Katara's Challenger of the Week Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2023 8:51 pm

Challenger of the Week: Round 2 (6/3/2023 - 6/5/2023)

Spoiler:

Mother mothered for the second round in a row and flung bby Dandy with such ease!! Round 2 kind of made her stick out as the house target and this kicked her into high gear with trying to connect with other houseguests, especially people from the Earth tribe. At this point, I def think water tribes large ass target is due to everyone wanting her out and to that I say good luck everybody!

Last edited by Katara on Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

Azula likes this post

Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

PostSubject: Re: Katara's Challenger of the Week   Katara's Challenger of the Week Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2023 9:13 pm

Challenger of the Week: Round 3 (6/5/2023 - 6/7/2023)

Spoiler:

Just like I mentioned in Kyoshi's thread -- this seems like an unlikely player of the week. Fire didn't win the daily, didn't go into the placement, and none of them were in the Agni Kai... BUT, looking at this game you might wonder why the hell water didn't send in fire to placement number three?? Well, yall, a huge part of the reason is because of this little bitch right here. After Rocket being the one to fully push hard for water to go in round one, he somehow has a great relationship with most of the water tribe to the point where they didn't want to risk Rocket going into the Agni Kai too soon. Rocket has been doing a great job behind the scenes strategically and socially in this game and for that, he is finally the challenger of the week!
Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

PostSubject: Re: Katara's Challenger of the Week   Katara's Challenger of the Week Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 1:22 pm

Challenger of the Week: Round 4 (6/7/2023 - 6/9/2023)

Spoiler:

We all saw her fucking eat that stab competition up!! I am not sure why Bolin and other people did not decide to try to get her out anytime they typed a name, it would have made sense to just because of her domination -- but one look at the average trust rankings at we begged everyone to make shows you why that is the case. Not only is she dominating the challenge aspect of the game, she is also dominating the social game as the most trusted challenger at this stage of the game. Eat them up, bitch!
Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

PostSubject: Re: Katara's Challenger of the Week   Katara's Challenger of the Week Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2023 11:37 pm

Challenger of the Week: Round 5 (6/10/2023 - 6/11/2023)

Spoiler:

Honestly, she said it herself -- she did entirely too much this week with trying to save FCG after he was a sinking ship. This whole round was a rollercoaster for her and she was so defeated after being dragged in just for her to fuckin body the Agni Kai like that... I know we gave her a clue for a it, but I think she would have bodied them without it tbh. Watching her has been a fun ride so I'll give her my player of the week for all the mess!

Azula likes this post

Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

PostSubject: Re: Katara's Challenger of the Week   Katara's Challenger of the Week Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2023 10:32 pm

Challenger of the Week: Round 6 (6/11/2023 - 6/12/2023)

Spoiler:

I've been thinking about who I should make as my challenger for the week for this one, but looking it over, I feel I have to give it to him simply for the fact that he surprised me here and I thought that he would have left here. He didn't get 100% and sure Carolyn had the disadvantage of being gone on vacation, but all of that aside, he survived at a time when I thought he was probably leaving so for that he is my challenger of the week!
Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

PostSubject: Re: Katara's Challenger of the Week   Katara's Challenger of the Week Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2023 11:23 pm

Challenger of the Week: Round 7 (6/12/2023 - 6/14/2023)

Spoiler:

This is honestly just for me being proud of her for surviving that Agni Kai for this week. IK that Elinor beat her by a few seconds, but I was worried with his being one of Adora's first games that she would lose this Agni Kai to Elinor and Penny and I was proud of her for kinda eating it up tbh!
Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

PostSubject: Re: Katara's Challenger of the Week   Katara's Challenger of the Week Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2023 11:28 pm

Challenger of the Week: The Crossroads of Destiny (6/14/2023)

Spoiler:

He was an absolute menace on this day. Like truly, I was entertained by him in both round 7 and in the purge. He provided us with the entertainment and I love him and was so bummed to see his ass leave. I know he ended up leaving us in this purge but even though that happened, he was the star <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katara's Challenger of the Week   Katara's Challenger of the Week Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katara's Challenger of the Week
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Afterlife Challenge Season 1 :: Spirit Realm :: Host Blogs-
Jump to: