Afterlife Challenge Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Welcome To The Air Nomads

Go down 
+4
Carolyn Wiger
Penny Hofstadter
Adora
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

Welcome To The Air Nomads - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Air Nomads   Welcome To The Air Nomads - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2023 2:46 pm

this is all just so disappointing sdjhsjd i don't play like that, i'm not mad either. just trying to make sense of what happened.
Back to top Go down
Penny Hofstadter

Penny Hofstadter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Air Nomads   Welcome To The Air Nomads - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2023 2:47 pm

Charlie Dalton wrote:
why would i do that carolyn while also discussing here how you can save yourself... like seriously who has the time and energy for that.

i was actively trying to save the allegiance with fire last round so the votes would be easy for us in the coming rounds since using our immunity means we can't play for the dailies

You should be more concern on who is trying to make you a target by blaming you for things ? And turning us against each other
Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Air Nomads   Welcome To The Air Nomads - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2023 2:48 pm

well i'm not mad or turning against any of you even after what's happened cause that would not make sense.
Back to top Go down
Carolyn Wiger

Carolyn Wiger

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Air Nomads   Welcome To The Air Nomads - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2023 2:52 pm

That was just what I was told and it was either you or me the vote bc Fresh was miraculously off the table
Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Air Nomads   Welcome To The Air Nomads - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2023 2:55 pm

you should have came to me if that was what you were told cause i talk to y'all the most out of everyone here and i have been looking out for all of us -- so it was just very unexpected that out of all the people who would want to vote for me it's y'all, hence my reaction.

but yeah i understand what happened here and what you had to do carolyn, you were just trying to save yourself too.
Back to top Go down
Adora

Adora

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Air Nomads   Welcome To The Air Nomads - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2023 2:56 pm

i think…. people are seeing us as easy to manipulate and using that to their advantage. even if we dont all fully trust each other we have been working well and no one has had like… concrete evidence against them as to why they shouldnt be trusted. idk maybe im just in my peaceful era after yesterday but this vote was fucked and whoever made carolyn the target will get their karma

Penny Hofstadter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Air Nomads   Welcome To The Air Nomads - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2023 3:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Penny Hofstadter

Penny Hofstadter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Air Nomads   Welcome To The Air Nomads - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2023 3:13 pm

I think people from both side of the comp tried to turn us against each other cause they knew how close we are
Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Air Nomads   Welcome To The Air Nomads - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2023 4:43 pm

Carolyn Wiger wrote:
Charlie I was told you were pushing me to others and actively trying to stomp my pleas to stay. Thoughts?

oh i forgot to ask but who said this btw? because i didn't do all that
Back to top Go down
Adora

Adora

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Air Nomads   Welcome To The Air Nomads - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2023 9:11 pm

Welcome To The Air Nomads - Page 17 200.gif?cid=2555b383i81cdb4ldnclunync67g77gsergu23lt5jo13x9p&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200 us watching everyone else do this challenge

Penny Hofstadter and Charlie Dalton like this post

Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Air Nomads   Welcome To The Air Nomads - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2023 9:11 pm

1 more round and penny and i will be free
Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Air Nomads   Welcome To The Air Nomads - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2023 9:12 pm

but also the next round is the purge right? lol
Back to top Go down
Penny Hofstadter

Penny Hofstadter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Air Nomads   Welcome To The Air Nomads - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2023 9:16 pm

Charlie Dalton wrote:
1 more round and penny and i will be free

And adora too

Wish our immunity lasted three rounds
Back to top Go down
Adora

Adora

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Air Nomads   Welcome To The Air Nomads - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2023 9:19 pm

yeah next round is purge JSNSNS

im p sure i have to sit out of dailies until thursday? i think ill look at what prod told me
Back to top Go down
Adora

Adora

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Air Nomads   Welcome To The Air Nomads - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2023 9:21 pm

yeah number 8 is the last one i sit out of
Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Air Nomads   Welcome To The Air Nomads - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 12:05 am

Welcome To The Air Nomads - Page 17 200.gif?cid=2555b383mbevpthgvpstu66wpdgrkhwwni6r3v52jszbwcai&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

Charlie Dalton likes this post

Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Air Nomads   Welcome To The Air Nomads - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 12:09 am

PLS HSDGHJAGDHJS this is now my new diary room

Katara likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Air Nomads   Welcome To The Air Nomads - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Air Nomads
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Afterlife Challenge Season 1 :: Nation Chats :: Air Temples-
Jump to: