Afterlife Challenge Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Welcome To The Earth Kingdom

Go down 
+2
Wanda Fairywinkle
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Bolin

Bolin

Welcome To The Earth Kingdom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Earth Kingdom   Welcome To The Earth Kingdom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 8:11 pm

Thanks y'all! and for full transparency im sorry I didnt say anything sooner or at least let y'all know but I knew the chips were stacked against me in terms of the vote so I voted myself. very happy and proud to see that nation stayed nation strong no matter what!! thanks boys!

Tit E. Phuck and Edward Elric like this post

Back to top Go down
Tit E. Phuck

Tit E. Phuck

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Earth Kingdom   Welcome To The Earth Kingdom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 9:36 pm

So I think water should keep us safe but we really need to be on top of this vote or it’s gonna be us as the opponent
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Earth Kingdom   Welcome To The Earth Kingdom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 9:39 pm

Oh man we really need to be careful then
Back to top Go down
Tit E. Phuck

Tit E. Phuck

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Earth Kingdom   Welcome To The Earth Kingdom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 9:41 pm

I don't know though water could pull a fast one and put us in but I think it would be silly to leave fire unaffected
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Earth Kingdom   Welcome To The Earth Kingdom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 9:43 pm

Fr
Back to top Go down
Tit E. Phuck

Tit E. Phuck

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Earth Kingdom   Welcome To The Earth Kingdom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 9:54 pm

I know we like a lot of people on the fire team but we might need to reconvene once we see who goes in/loses placement

Bolin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bolin

Bolin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Earth Kingdom   Welcome To The Earth Kingdom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 11:08 pm

couldn't agree more. we need to do what we can to ensure that fire goes in with or air as long as earth remains untouched.
Back to top Go down
Viggo Mortensen

Viggo Mortensen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Earth Kingdom   Welcome To The Earth Kingdom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2023 6:48 am

good morning guys!
how are yall doing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Earth Kingdom   Welcome To The Earth Kingdom - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Earth Kingdom
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Afterlife Challenge Season 1 :: Nation Chats :: Earth Kingdom-
Jump to: