Afterlife Challenge Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

The Rules of the Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin

The Rules of the Game Empty
PostSubject: The Rules of the Game   The Rules of the Game Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2022 11:49 pm

NORMAL RULES POST:
The Rules

1. NO ID-SHARING. This should go without saying, but you are playing an ANONYMOUS FORUM GAME. Not a Twitter/Discord game. Please keep your identities TO YOURSELF. If people approach you about playing the game, please do not engage in conversation with them. Moreover, you are not allowed to allude to your identities either. I have seen most of you play before, I know when one of you is hinting to the other about your identity with an inside joke. Also, do not target or work with people just because you think they might be your friend/enemy. We are playing anonymously for a reason. If you have a question on what counts, simply just ask Production. I've recently had issues regarding metagaming, so I can say that I will officially be dropping the forced removal hammer on anyone who cheats. No regrets.

2. No Communicating Outside of the Forum. ALL your communication with other players should happen INSIDE the forum in your 1 on 1, team, and group chats. This means no sharing google docs, google sheets, or sending links to communicate with each other on other platforms.

3. No Cheating. No hacking, posting bots, or any other unscrupulous way of gaining an advantage over others will be tolerated. If you have a question on what counts, simply just ask Production.

4. Keep Things Cute. This is an anonymous game. We can argue, be bitchy, and be rude WITHOUT CROSSING A LINE. Please don't cross any lines. That means no slurs, and don't make any argument ugly. We love drama here on prod, so please don't make us step in and cut the cameras on the fighting.

5. Be Patient. I am a part-time worker and a college kid. Katara has a full-time job. Azula is a grad student who also has a job. All of us touch grass. If we are busy, running behind schedule, etc... Please be kind. We are doing the best we can to ensure this is a fun game for you, so please respect the fact that we are human and cant spend every second on the forum.

6. Everything Is Pre-Planned. Everything on this season is pre-planned. This entire season's competitions are planned IN ORDER and posted in the Host Section which will be opened up post-season. You are allowed to see EVERYTHING because we. don't. rig. and we are NOT afraid of showing receipts. If at any point you want receipts, we will be glad to give them so long as it does not ruin the integrity of the game (i.e: exposing identities). Don't believe a timestamp? We can always provide proof. Don't believe in the randomization of something intended to be randomized? We can supply a screen recording. We are not offended if you ask, because we can provide.

7. Only You Can Play. This means we WILL be checking your IP Addresses to make sure that you, and only you, are the ONLY person logging into your account. This should only freak you out if you intend to cheat, so just don't cheat and you should be fine <3

8. No Host Disrespect. Whilst I can handle scrutiny on myself, I don't tolerate disrespect to Katara or Asami. I know they feel the same way about me as well. If at any point we feel you are just blatantly being rude to us, we will take whatever action necessary and whatever punishment necessary. Criticism or feedback, including remarks on fairness of a competition is NOT disrespect, as long as it's a productive and reasonable conversation. Just don't be rude or dismissive to our end either.

9. Don't Miss A Vote. Whilst playing the game, you will only get ONE strike for missing a vote. That means you can only miss ONE vote without it penalizing you. If you miss more than one, the hosting team will determine the level of punishment for you and put it to a vote between ourselves.

10. Don't Walk. Do NOT walk from the game... Or else we'll blacklist you from our series! Aka, you will NOT be seeing the person who played Grizabella from BBA Season 1 <3 Avatar Kyoshi never forgets.

11. Notify Us . If you have a scheduling conflict, read the schedule and NOTIFY US ON TWITTER OR DISCORD IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO MAKE IT. We will try our absolute hardest to make sure everyone can compete in every competition, especially as numbers dwindle. So, if at any point you have an emergency or something comes up, notify us and we'll see what we can do. If we are unable to move the time to where everyone can play, whatever was on the posted schedule will take precedence.

12. Do Not Impersonate. Please don't change your profile picture to impersonate a host or another player. We have had this problem before interfering with the smoothness of a competition, and we'd like for it to not happen again.

13. Have Fun! Production worked hard for this game, and you, the Challengers, are the priority; not viewers, not anyone else. Please notify us if you have notes for the future, I promise we won't be upset.

14. Don't Share Competition Answers Unless Specifically Specified Otherwise. We want your competition submissions to be your own unless it is a team-effort competition. We will be watching private rooms and nation chats to ensure this & will disqualify anyone participating in sharing answers. We can look at chat history of deleted posts if we suspect anything.

15. No using AI for anything. I want the person playing the game to be YOU, not some machine. So if I plug in any posts that you write into AI detection programs and see that you're using AI, you will be punished.
Back to top Go down
https://afterlifechallenge.forumotion.com

The Rules of the Game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Afterlife Challenge Season 1 :: White Lotus Council :: White Lotus Council-
Jump to: