Afterlife Challenge Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Congratulations To Our Finalists!

Go down 
+3
Ty Lee
Moana Waialiki
Azula
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Azula
Admin
Azula

Congratulations To Our Finalists! Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations To Our Finalists!   Congratulations To Our Finalists! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2023 12:18 am

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR FINALISTS!!!

Congratulations To Our Finalists! R9Sai5W

You all have come a LONG way since the start of this game. Some of you have overcome MANY obstacles, always persevering in pure Challenge-like fashion, and some of you have played impeccably socially, navigating here and pushing the limits of this game. Now it's time to see what you ALL have, as it's all equal footing, no more strategy. Just winning for yourself, and yourself alone.

I hope you're happy with how you've tailored this final throughout these past weeks, because it could make or break your final placement, and mean all the difference between winning and losing.

We're super proud of all of you for making it here. Three Water Tribe members (who would have thought, after those first Daily wins?), one persevering Fire Nation member, and then of course The Last Airbender as well <3

So, once again, congratulations to Charlie Dalton, Lalisa Manobal, Moana Waialiki, Princess Yue, and Ty Lee, you are our official finalists; I hope you rest up and show up to compete tomorrow. We're super proud of you all regardless; you got this!

Avatar Kyoshi, Katara, Fresh Cut Grass, Elinor Fairmont, Ty Lee, Charlie Dalton, Dandy Mott and like this post

Back to top Go down
Moana Waialiki

Moana Waialiki

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our Finalists!   Congratulations To Our Finalists! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2023 1:12 am

Congrats everyone for reaching the Final! Just wanted to leave a little something here:

Shoutout to my Water Tribe DAY ONES! WE DID IT LADIES!!! <3 From being sent into back to back placement comps to now filling in THREE spots at the final, we fucking did that!!!

Shoutout to Lalisa for not going into an Agni Kai until tonight and those Daily wins! My ride or die bitch! <3

Shoutout to Yue for being thrown into back to back Agni Kais to never having to go back down again! Endurance queen! My other ride or die bitch! <3

Shoutout to Charlie for never having to go into an Agni Kai! Even though you voted for me sksk, I'm glad we were able to work together the last couple of rounds of this game to get ourselves to this final! <3

Shoutout to Ty for having the most Daily wins in the season and winning the Agni Kais you were sent into! Truthfully, our games never really matched up, but at least we kept our word to each other sksk (even though i know you had a hand in getting me thrown into that Agni Kai lmao)

Shoutout to our fallen challengers: Wanda, Dandy, Nomi, Viggo, Bolin, Misty, Carolyn, Penny, Rocket, Adora, Maya, Elinor, Tit, and Edward! If I missed anyone, no I didn't! 🤭

No matter how tomorrow goes, it's been a pleasure playing alongside every single one of you! 

Shoutout to Avatar Kyoshi, Azula, and Katara for outdoing themselves and hosting an incredible game! Special shoutout to Azula for forcing me to play sks. I've had such a blast playing this game!!

Lastly to my fellow finalists,

Congratulations To Our Finalists! Giphy

Congratulations To Our Finalists! Giphy

Last edited by Moana Waialiki on Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:37 am; edited 2 times in total

Avatar Kyoshi, Azula, Katara, Charlie Dalton, Dandy Mott and Lalisa Manobal like this post

Back to top Go down
Ty Lee

Ty Lee

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our Finalists!   Congratulations To Our Finalists! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2023 1:25 am

Moana Waialiki wrote:
Shoutout to Ty for having the most Daily wins in the season and winning the Agni Kais you were sent into! Truthfully, our games never really matched up, but at least we kept our word to each other sksk (even though i know you had a hand in getting me thrown into that Agni Kai lmao)

girl check your info because I did not my vote was on Edward that round we-

Katara, Fresh Cut Grass and Moana Waialiki like this post

Back to top Go down
Moana Waialiki

Moana Waialiki

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our Finalists!   Congratulations To Our Finalists! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2023 1:26 am

Ty Lee wrote:
Moana Waialiki wrote:

girl check your info because I did not my vote was on Edward that round we-
no i know you didn't vote for me lmao but from what i was hearing that round, you had a hand in getting others to vote that way sksk
Back to top Go down
Ty Lee

Ty Lee

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our Finalists!   Congratulations To Our Finalists! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2023 1:27 am

Help? I was voting Yue until Elinor brought up to me Charlie and Edward wanted to vote you in we-

You know what it don't even matter at this point anyways

Fresh Cut Grass, Dandy Mott and Moana Waialiki like this post

Back to top Go down
Moana Waialiki

Moana Waialiki

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our Finalists!   Congratulations To Our Finalists! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2023 1:30 am

Ty Lee wrote:
Help? I was voting Yue until Elinor brought up to me Charlie and Edward wanted to vote you in we-

You know what it don't even matter at this point anyways

It doesn’t lmao and if you didn’t have anything to do with it, then my bad for believing other people 😂 either way, we at least kept our word to each other even if most of our game did not align.
Back to top Go down
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our Finalists!   Congratulations To Our Finalists! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2023 1:38 am

ILY MOANA 💕💕💕

Moana Waialiki likes this post

Back to top Go down
Moana Waialiki

Moana Waialiki

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our Finalists!   Congratulations To Our Finalists! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2023 1:48 am

the hosts to us tmrw:

Congratulations To Our Finalists! 200.gif?cid=2555b3832meah0d5rafmlsast850af62emd31uspe50fzteu&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

Avatar Kyoshi, Katara and Lalisa Manobal like this post

Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our Finalists!   Congratulations To Our Finalists! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2023 1:49 am

LOVE U MOANA  Congratulations To Our Finalists! 1f496

not you edited it sdjhsdjg but i couldn't tell you that i wasn't fooled and it was indeed me and edward that led that vote for you. i was worried if you knew the real story that you could NEVER trust me again and at that point i was ready to pivot to you and yue. i needed you to trust me, i'm sorrryyyyyyy!! it worked out for the best though because that last leg of the game working together has been a lot of fun <3

Katara and Moana Waialiki like this post

Back to top Go down
Moana Waialiki

Moana Waialiki

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our Finalists!   Congratulations To Our Finalists! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2023 1:51 am

Charlie Dalton wrote:
LOVE U MOANA  Congratulations To Our Finalists! 1f496

not you edited it sdjhsdjg but i couldn't tell you that i wasn't fooled and it was indeed me and edward that led that vote for you. i was worried if you knew the real story that you could NEVER trust me again and at that point i was ready to pivot to you and yue. i needed you to trust me, i'm sorrryyyyyyy!! it worked out for the best though because that last leg of the game working together has been a lot of fun <3

I did edit it lmao but I was being told a couple of different things by a couple of different people lmao but that was all besides the point anyway 😂

and trust me, I never trusted you. apologies in advance for my DRs about you 😂💀

Charlie Dalton likes this post

Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our Finalists!   Congratulations To Our Finalists! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2023 1:55 am

oh naur apologies in advance as well... but i'm glad to know i haven't been having this one sided beef with you in my DR. pls our game relationship is so funny 😂

Back to top Go down
Moana Waialiki

Moana Waialiki

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our Finalists!   Congratulations To Our Finalists! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2023 2:16 am

Charlie Dalton wrote:
oh naur apologies in advance as well... but i'm glad to know i haven't been having this one sided beef with you in my DR. pls our game relationship is so funny 😂

LMAO you were so very shady at the beginning of this game lol, but I’m looking forward to reading those 😂 it’s all love at the end of the day, but whew you worked my nerves 😂

but it really is, I’m just glad it all worked out in the end for us 🫶
Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our Finalists!   Congratulations To Our Finalists! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2023 2:31 pm

i was i can't even deny that lol. i was playing the bestfriend game from the start and quickly realized that wasn't going to work when i had to show my cards as early as round 2 -- my alliance with lisa and dandy didn't even last a day when i didn't vote for bolin 😂

we both knew the other couldn't be trusted but we also both knew we needed each other Razz

Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our Finalists!   Congratulations To Our Finalists! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2023 2:53 pm

Charlie Dalton wrote:
i was i can't even deny that lol. i was playing the bestfriend game from the start and quickly realized that wasn't going to work when i had to show my cards as early as round 2 -- my alliance with lisa and dandy didn't even last a day when i didn't vote for bolin 😂

we both knew the other couldn't be trusted but we also both knew we needed each other Razz

Air fucked around and found out after round 2…

Charlie Dalton and Moana Waialiki like this post

Back to top Go down
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our Finalists!   Congratulations To Our Finalists! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2023 3:11 pm

Dandy mentioning creating an alliance between us and I was SO down and then the vote count came out and I was like… I did not have nice words about that week 💀
Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our Finalists!   Congratulations To Our Finalists! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2023 3:23 pm

Me either which y’all can read about in blogs after the season!

Also thank you Moana for your kind words! Good luck to all of you tonight I love you

Back to top Go down
Princess Yue

Princess Yue

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our Finalists!   Congratulations To Our Finalists! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2023 3:49 pm

I’m driving but truly congrats to you all through chaos I have enjoyed each of you even when we weren’t on same sides. We’ve all fought to be here and any winner I’d be happy to see. This being my first forum you guys have definitely made it a challenge but I’ve love almost every second lol 💙💙

Katara, Charlie Dalton, Lalisa Manobal and Moana Waialiki like this post

Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our Finalists!   Congratulations To Our Finalists! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2023 3:52 pm

Lalisa Manobal wrote:
Dandy mentioning creating an alliance between us and I was SO down and then the vote count came out and I was like… I did not have nice words about that week 💀

me explaining to you after the vote how i "implied" i wasn't voting for bolin.

Congratulations To Our Finalists! Big-brother-canada-dre

did you even buy that? 😭

also i'm excited for the blogs!!!  Congratulations To Our Finalists! 1f496
Back to top Go down
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our Finalists!   Congratulations To Our Finalists! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2023 3:56 pm

Absolutely not 💀 I didn't trust your ass at all until the vote after the endurance was revealed. Still loved talking to you though kjsdhfjksf

Back to top Go down
Moana Waialiki

Moana Waialiki

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our Finalists!   Congratulations To Our Finalists! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2023 4:43 pm

I don’t know how many times I messaged Lisa about how much I didn’t trust you, Charlie 😂 even up to yesterday I was like hmmmmm 💀

Charlie Dalton likes this post

Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our Finalists!   Congratulations To Our Finalists! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2023 4:56 pm

helpppp that's why we keep reassuring each other we're still voting together  Congratulations To Our Finalists! 1f480

Princess Yue and Moana Waialiki like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our Finalists!   Congratulations To Our Finalists! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congratulations To Our Finalists!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Afterlife Challenge Season 1 :: White Lotus Council :: White Lotus Council-
Jump to: