Afterlife Challenge Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Purge #3: The Day of Black Sun

Go down 
+6
Moana Waialiki
Edward Elric
Ty Lee
Lalisa Manobal
Tit E. Phuck
Azula
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

Purge #3: The Day of Black Sun - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purge #3: The Day of Black Sun   Purge #3: The Day of Black Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2023 11:08 pm

This is killing me!
Back to top Go down
Azula
Admin
Azula

PostSubject: Re: Purge #3: The Day of Black Sun   Purge #3: The Day of Black Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2023 11:09 pm

THIS MEANS IT COMES DOWN TO EDWARD ELRIC AND TIT E. PHUCK. IT WAS A CLOSE RACE, SO I'M VERY SORRY NO MATTER WHAT.

WITH THAT BEING SAID... WITH A TIME OF 45 MINUTES, 32 SECONDS AND A SCORE OF 51/60...

Spoiler:

Congratulations, you are safe.

Last edited by Azula on Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Purge #3: The Day of Black Sun   Purge #3: The Day of Black Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2023 11:10 pm

Oh no! Tit!
Back to top Go down
Tit E. Phuck

Tit E. Phuck

PostSubject: Re: Purge #3: The Day of Black Sun   Purge #3: The Day of Black Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2023 11:10 pm

Congrats on staying Edward

I loved playing with all of you and I can’t wait to see who wins in the final!

I’ve been going through a lot recently and this has been a pleasant distraction so thank you to the hosting team for having me and letting me be a fucking bird

Avatar Kyoshi, Azula, Katara, Edward Elric, Charlie Dalton, Maya Wilkes, Lalisa Manobal and Moana Waialiki like this post

Back to top Go down
Princess Yue

Princess Yue

my birdy friend Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Purge #3: The Day of Black Sun   Purge #3: The Day of Black Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2023 11:11 pm

Tit E. Phuck,
we are SO, SO, SO, SO sad to see you go. You are an amazing person and even better friend to all of us. You're a hilarious person inside and out and you truly do bring it to every game you play. You're a beast, a monster, and you become this unstoppable force that everyone is lucky they didn't get to see. Truly lucky. Either way, we are so, so, so broken you're leaving before the final, because that truly was going to be your rising Phoenix moment. We love you so much, thank you so much for playing <3

Katara and Tit E. Phuck like this post

Back to top Go down
https://afterlifechallenge.forumotion.com
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Purge #3: The Day of Black Sun   Purge #3: The Day of Black Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2023 11:11 pm

fly high bird  Purge #3: The Day of Black Sun - Page 4 1f496
Back to top Go down
Azula
Admin
Azula

I love you so so much Tit, THANK YOU for putting so much into this game despite it being a rough patch right now; we have appreciated not only you as a bird/person, but also your ceaseless humor, your heart, and everything about you <3 I WANT TO PLAY YOUR GRIMACE COMP SO BADLY BTW I'VE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!!! I love you, and I hope you know you've done incredibly and that you will be missed <3

Tit E. Phuck likes this post

Back to top Go down
Moana Waialiki

Moana Waialiki

Congrats Edward!

and sorry to see you go, Tit! I hope you keep your head up. GG! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Purge #3: The Day of Black Sun   Purge #3: The Day of Black Sun - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Purge #3: The Day of Black Sun
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4