Afterlife Challenge Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams

Go down 
+5
Charlie Dalton
Edward Elric
Tit E. Phuck
Lalisa Manobal
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin

Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams Empty
PostSubject: Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams   Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 8:30 pm

Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams MV5BMzIyY2ZkMjEtNzhmOS00YTMwLWE5YmQtNDAwZjY3YzI3ZTVlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTkyMjE3NDU@._V1_

Hello Challengers!

This competition might just be one of your worst nightmares, because you're going to have to have accounted for alllll the Hosts' miscellaneous thoughts, postulations, and daydreams throughout that 1,001 post thread we've had up since the start of the season. We warned you it would be important for later, so it was up to you to take note of that, because now's the time where it matters.

In 5 minutes, you will simply be sent a list of 25 questions that all have to do with the Posting Thread.

https://afterlifechallenge.forumotion.com/t74-posting-thread

Then, you will have exactly 45 minutes to try and answer as many of the 25 questions as possible correctly. You will have only one submission, which you will send to your Diary Room, and whoever gets the most questions correct in one post in as least time as possible will win.

Special note that for this competition, the initial post in every thread does not count towards the REPLY count, but it does to the overall post count. For this competition, we are looking for post count, which means there are actually 1001 total posts. When asking questions, we will be treating every question as if it is from the POST count. This means that we WILL be counting the initial post of the thread towards post counts if that question were to arise. If this does not make sense, ask and we may elaborate further.

Also, please note that if we ask you any questions about the content of a post, this will ALWAYS include the content within quoted posts as well, as it is technically another, separate post even if the content is repeated.

Rules
1. 25 questions
2. 45 Minutes to submit
3. You may only submit once
4. Submit in your Diary Room

This competition will begin in exactly 5 minutes when the questions are posted. You have these 5 minutes to ask questions. Are we all clear?

Azula, Elinor Fairmont and Edward Elric like this post

Back to top Go down
https://afterlifechallenge.forumotion.com
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

PostSubject: Re: Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams   Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 8:30 pm

OH FUCK YOU

Katara, Elinor Fairmont and Charlie Dalton like this post

Back to top Go down
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

PostSubject: Re: Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams   Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 8:31 pm

This is so nasty skdjfhsdkf gl y'all <3

Elinor Fairmont likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tit E. Phuck

Tit E. Phuck

PostSubject: Re: Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams   Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 8:32 pm

definitely said hope it isnt notes on twitter earlier oops

Katara likes this post

Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams   Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 8:33 pm

Yo, you gotta be kidding me!!!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams   Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 8:34 pm

this is not it
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams   Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 8:34 pm

Maybe I'll get lucky 😂😭
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams   Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 8:35 pm

Questions
1. How many posts in total were made by Avatar Kyoshi?
2. How many posts in total were made by Azula?
3. How many seconds elapsed from the time the first post was written to the time of the final post?
4. How many times did Avatar Kyoshi post with the timestamp of the post being exactly :09 on the SECONDS?
5. How many posts contain at least 1 "." in them? (This also includes "…" as well)
6. How many posts were liked by Avatar Kyoshi?
7. How many posts are posted on a timestamp of :54 on the SECONDS?
8. How many of Azula's posts were posted on a Monday?
9. How many posts have colored words in them? (Do NOT include the red naturally from quotes or spoilertags)
10. How many normal type Pokémon were mentioned?
11. What was I smelling like when the dude I had a crush on complimented me?
12. What color is my climbing gear? (Except my rope)
13. List every month that was posted in by Avatar Kyoshi
14. What is the name of the dog posted by Azula? (Hint: Its owner's name is in the thread)
15. How many times was the letter x typed in the whole thread?
16. What is the word written on the post 332 of the thread?
17. How many times did Avatar Kyoshi say "I KILLED CHIN THE CONQUERER." in all caps?
18. What did the crow give the man? (be specific)
19. How many gifs were posted in the entire thread?
20. How many posts were posted on a Thursday?
21: How many bounce emojis are posted by Azula total on the first 6 pages of the thread?
22. What is the first song that Avatar Kyoshi posts the lyrics of?
23. What fanfiction was oomf reading?
24. What is the name of Delaney's friend?
25. What is the word written on post 693 of the thread?
Back to top Go down
https://afterlifechallenge.forumotion.com
Tit E. Phuck

Tit E. Phuck

PostSubject: Re: Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams   Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 9:22 pm

ever just guess an excessive amount
Back to top Go down
Moana Waialiki

Moana Waialiki

PostSubject: Re: Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams   Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 9:23 pm

was the deadline :20 or 25? either way, congrats to whoever won bc it was definitely not me  Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams 1f480
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams   Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 9:23 pm

So. Much. Scrolling. My head is killing me 💀

Azula likes this post

Back to top Go down
Azula
Admin
Azula

PostSubject: Re: Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams   Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 9:24 pm

Moana Waialiki wrote:
was the deadline :20 or 25? either way, congrats to whoever won bc it was definitely not me  Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams 1f480

:20, 45 minutes after the post!

Moana Waialiki likes this post

Back to top Go down
Azula
Admin
Azula

PostSubject: Re: Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams   Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 9:25 pm

Please be patient with us as we grade <3 We want to make sure we score correctly! Good luck!

Charlie Dalton likes this post

Back to top Go down
Charlie Dalton

Charlie Dalton

PostSubject: Re: Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams   Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 9:25 pm

Edward Elric wrote:
So. Much. Scrolling. My head is killing me 💀

me during that comp

Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams Tumblr_pd0rnmLJTl1vcwmiso7_r1_400

Azula, Edward Elric and Moana Waialiki like this post

Back to top Go down
Moana Waialiki

Moana Waialiki

PostSubject: Re: Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams   Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 9:26 pm

Azula wrote:
Please be patient with us as we grade <3 We want to make sure we score correctly! Good luck!
don't post my score

Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams 200.gif?cid=2555b383zb23z0vt3xbti93wdf1pv2z89isoopqhufzstj8n&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

PostSubject: Re: Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams   Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 9:28 pm

I don't know how I did but I am so glad that competition is over
Back to top Go down
Tit E. Phuck

Tit E. Phuck

PostSubject: Re: Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams   Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 9:34 pm

i think i spent 30 minutes looking up 3 specific facts
Back to top Go down
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

PostSubject: Re: Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams   Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 9:35 pm

I skipped one of the questions because I was not going to be clicking an arrow like 500+ times
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams   Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 9:38 pm

I skipped the ones I felt would take to much time. I only answered what I thought I could get.
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams   Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 9:39 pm

But there were a few I found with a good stroke of luck lmao
Back to top Go down
Elinor Fairmont

Elinor Fairmont

PostSubject: Re: Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams   Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 9:39 pm

I guessed for about 80% of these
Back to top Go down
Azula
Admin
Azula

PostSubject: Re: Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams   Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 9:40 pm

We Have A Winner

But before we get to that, here is the answer key...

Answer Key
1. 778
2. 187
3. 18,150,184 seconds
4. 8 Times
5. 73 Posts
6. 34 Posts
7. 17 Posts
8. 1 Post
9. 18 Posts
10. 4 (Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot, Ratatta)
11. Grapefruit, bergamot, and geranium smell
12. Black
13. October, November, December, March, April, May
14. Kermit
15. 72 X's
16. mayonnaise
17. 684
18. A Coors Lite bottle cap
19. 6
20. 80
21: 1672
22. Jar of Hearts
23. Sk8 the Infinity
24: Ella
25. easily

With that being said, the Challenger that scored the best in this Daily Competition, with 16/25 correct is:

Spoiler:

You will have exactly ONE HOUR to vote privately in your Diary Room on which other challenger to send to the Agni Kai. You may not change your pick once you make it. While submitting your pick , you can opt to write a speech to announce why you have picked them.
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

PostSubject: Re: Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams   Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 9:40 pm

I actually did math for some of those obnoxious ones lol. I tried to find a shortcut to get the longer ones done quicker lol
Back to top Go down
Edward Elric

Edward Elric

Wow! Lalisa holy shit!
Back to top Go down
Princess Yue

Princess Yue

PostSubject: Re: Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams   Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 9:41 pm

Congrats 🤍💙
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams   Daily Competition #10: Nightmares and Daydreams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next