Afterlife Challenge Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

The Format Changes

Go down 
+3
Elinor Fairmont
Lalisa Manobal
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

The Format Changes Empty
PostSubject: The Format Changes   The Format Changes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 9:30 pm

Format Change & Bending Twist

Congratulations everyone on surviving the Purge! But now we're getting into some dangerous territory. There are 15 of you, so why don't we spice the game up just a tiny bit?

Format Change
The New Format is very straightforward. Personally, this is my favorite format of any Challenge Format.

Every Round will start with an INDIVIDUAL DAILY COMPETITION which will result in a singular Daily Winner. The winner will be be granted immunity, and they will then pick 1 person to be sent directly to the Agni Kai.

Following that, everyone besides the Daily winner will vote privately in their DR on who else will compete in the Agni Kai. The vote count will be revealed, and those two nominations face off in the Agni Kai. In case of a tie, the Daily Winner will break it. After the Agni Kai, we repeat.

We are also introducing something else...

The Bending Twist
There are officially no more teams, but you will still retain your colors because...

Starting this round will be the BENDING TWIST where each player will get a secret and special selection of powers related to their bending. Some are stronger than others, some are more aggressive than others, and some have worse drawbacks than others. I will not be revealing these powers to everyone because I want to leave that in the hands of you as players... but I will leave you with only a hint of what each might do.

Independence
Drag
Protection
Automatic

Adora likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://afterlifechallenge.forumotion.com
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

The Format Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Format Changes   The Format Changes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 9:31 pm

Oh my god we’re drag queens

Rocket Raccoon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Elinor Fairmont

Elinor Fairmont

The Format Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Format Changes   The Format Changes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 9:33 pm

Congratulations everyone, well done. Ugh Avatar, orange is not my color lol. I was hoping for a pretty pink. When do we pick our powers?
Back to top Go down
Adora

Adora

The Format Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Format Changes   The Format Changes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 9:33 pm

Lalisa Manobal wrote:
Oh my god we’re drag queens
i call bianca del rio
Back to top Go down
Penny Hofstadter

Penny Hofstadter

The Format Changes Empty

Congrats everyone and I second that, I wanna be a pretty pink color too!

Elinor Fairmont likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ty Lee

Ty Lee

The Format Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Format Changes   The Format Changes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 9:35 pm

Did someone say pink?

Penny Hofstadter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Admin

The Format Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Format Changes   The Format Changes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 9:35 pm

No merge tribe colors, soz!
Back to top Go down
https://afterlifechallenge.forumotion.com
Katara
Admin
Katara

The Format Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Format Changes   The Format Changes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 9:42 pm

Elinor Fairmont wrote:
Congratulations everyone, well done. Ugh Avatar, orange is not my color lol. I was hoping for a pretty pink. When do we pick our powers?

You power should be explained to you all in your DR. If you don't see one from us somehow missing it, let us know!

Elinor Fairmont likes this post

Back to top Go down
Elinor Fairmont

Elinor Fairmont

The Format Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Format Changes   The Format Changes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 9:48 pm

Katara wrote:
Elinor Fairmont wrote:

You power should be explained to you all in your DR. If you don't see one from us somehow missing it, let us know!

Production to me when I thought I could pick a power like this was Walgreens

Azula, Katara and Adora like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Format Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Format Changes   The Format Changes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Format Changes
Page 1 of 1