Afterlife Challenge Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Daily Pick Ceremony #2: Fire Nation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

Daily Pick Ceremony #2: Fire Nation Empty
PostSubject: Daily Pick Ceremony #2: Fire Nation   Daily Pick Ceremony #2: Fire Nation Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 10:11 pm

The Fire Nation has won the Daily, and it is their duty to pick one other team to be sent to the Placement Competition.

By a Vote of
Spoiler:
The Fire Nation has chosen:
Spoiler:

Thank you Fire Nation for making your pick. Picks, please take a seat in the nomination chairs. All of the members of the Water Tribe will compete in the Placement Competition at 7:00 PM EST Tomorrow (6/4 ).
Back to top Go down
https://afterlifechallenge.forumotion.com
Princess Yue

Princess Yue

PostSubject: Re: Daily Pick Ceremony #2: Fire Nation   Daily Pick Ceremony #2: Fire Nation Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 10:17 pm

Daily Pick Ceremony #2: Fire Nation 200.gif?cid=2555b383zfqfth0seecpeqa8s9k5kt1qifjfy6y83fuzbgfs&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

Katara, Maya Wilkes and Moana Waialiki like this post

Back to top Go down
Moana Waialiki

Moana Waialiki

PostSubject: Re: Daily Pick Ceremony #2: Fire Nation   Daily Pick Ceremony #2: Fire Nation Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 10:18 pm

oh, it's tomorrow?

Avatar Kyoshi, Azula, Katara and Princess Yue like this post

Back to top Go down
Moana Waialiki

Moana Waialiki

PostSubject: Re: Daily Pick Ceremony #2: Fire Nation   Daily Pick Ceremony #2: Fire Nation Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 10:26 pm

well in that case, i will more than likely be off for majority of the night. i'll try to log on from time to time, but y'all made me miss my dick appt yesterday so i'm glad i won't have to miss it again tonight lmao

Katara likes this post

Back to top Go down
Princess Yue

Princess Yue

PostSubject: Re: Daily Pick Ceremony #2: Fire Nation   Daily Pick Ceremony #2: Fire Nation Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 10:28 pm

Moana Waialiki wrote:
well in that case, i will more than likely be off for majority of the night. i'll try to log on from time to time, but y'all made me miss my dick appt yesterday so i'm glad i won't have to miss it again tonight lmao

why do you think i got distracted and was last place yesterday haha

Katara and Moana Waialiki like this post

Back to top Go down
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

PostSubject: Re: Daily Pick Ceremony #2: Fire Nation   Daily Pick Ceremony #2: Fire Nation Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2023 6:37 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Pick Ceremony #2: Fire Nation   Daily Pick Ceremony #2: Fire Nation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Afterlife Challenge Season 1 :: Messenger Hawk :: Nomination Ceremonies-
Jump to: