Afterlife Challenge Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Optional Tasks

Go down 
+5
Elinor Fairmont
Katara
Ty Lee
Lalisa Manobal
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

Optional Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Optional Tasks   Optional Tasks Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 9:04 pm

Optional Tasks

This thread I will be posting tasks for you to complete in your Diary Room. These tasks are just questions that help us get a better scope of where your minds are at. They are optional and give you no benefit to completion, but it would be really nice if you did <3
Back to top Go down
https://afterlifechallenge.forumotion.com
Admin

Optional Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optional Tasks   Optional Tasks Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 9:04 pm

Optional Task #1
Everyone has moved in! Please answer at your nearest convenience these next questions (((IN YOUR DIARY ROOM, NOT ON THIS THREAD))):

1. Is there anyone annoying you?
2. Is there anyone you like?
3. Is there anyone you dislike?
4. Does anyone seem intimidating?
5. Who do you like on your team?
6. Who on your team seems disposable?
7. What are your thoughts on the other teams?

Last edited by Avatar Kyoshi on Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Azula likes this post

Back to top Go down
Admin

Optional Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optional Tasks   Optional Tasks Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 9:04 pm

ANSWER THIS IN YOUR DIARY ROOM FOR THE LOVE OF GOD*
Back to top Go down
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

Optional Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optional Tasks   Optional Tasks Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 9:10 pm

I just got here... to the random names I write, I am not sorry!

Azula likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ty Lee

Ty Lee

Optional Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optional Tasks   Optional Tasks Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 9:18 pm

1. Is there anyone annoying you?
-Avatar Kyoshi she's so bossy! (Kidding obvi 💖)

2. Is there anyone you like?
-Azula my bestie obvi fire nation 4 life! 😍

3. Is there anyone you dislike?
-Katara because we are sworn enemies! 😡

Avatar Kyoshi, Azula, Katara and Elinor Fairmont like this post

Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

Optional Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optional Tasks   Optional Tasks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 12:38 pm

Optional Task #2
We have almost finished round one! Please answer the following questions in your Diary Room!

1. For forum veterans: How do you like The Challenge on a forum and do you think it is translating well?
2. For forum newbies: How do you feel about the forum compared to other platforms?
3. What are your thoughts on Round 1: What do you think/feel about the Daily, placement vote/competition, house vote, and what do you hope happens in the Agni Kai tonight?
4. If your team wins the daily tonight, which tribe would you like to push for going into the placement competition?
5. We have only had one daily so far, but how do you feel like you stack up compared to the rest of your tribe? Would you be confident or worried going into the next placement competition?
6. Is there anyone in particular that you want to see go into the next Agni Kai?
7. Let us know anything else you wanna talk about that wasn't addressed in the questions Smile

Azula likes this post

Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

Optional Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optional Tasks   Optional Tasks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 4:06 pm

I know we say these are optional but I’m nosy and like to know everything so if you have the time PLEASEEEE answer thank you besties I love you

Viggo Mortensen likes this post

Back to top Go down
Elinor Fairmont

Elinor Fairmont

Optional Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optional Tasks   Optional Tasks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 5:05 pm

Katara wrote:
I know we say these are optional but I’m nosy and like to know everything so if you have the time PLEASEEEE answer thank you besties I love you

Optional Tasks Get-out-elinor-fairmont

Katara likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tit E. Phuck

Tit E. Phuck

Optional Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optional Tasks   Optional Tasks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 5:05 pm

6 fuck tit

Or Phuck tit
Back to top Go down
Dandy Mott

Dandy Mott

Optional Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optional Tasks   Optional Tasks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 8:21 pm

And if you put Dandy Mott for #6 I hope you're ready for acne!
Back to top Go down
Adora

Adora

Optional Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optional Tasks   Optional Tasks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 8:23 pm

if you put adora for number 6 it means you wanna kiss me js
Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

Optional Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optional Tasks   Optional Tasks Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2023 2:19 pm

Optional Task #3

I WILL ADD 10 DOLLARS TO THE POT IF AT LEAST 3/4ths OF YOU DO THIS TASK BY 2:20pm 6/5/2023

Submit a trust ranking of everyone in the cast with at least a sentence or two on the reasons why.

Azula likes this post

Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

Optional Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optional Tasks   Optional Tasks Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2023 2:20 pm

And before anyone asks, nobody will see it or know of it besides us hosts. This is just me being nosy and wanting to give an incentive lol

Avatar Kyoshi and Azula like this post

Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

Optional Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optional Tasks   Optional Tasks Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2023 2:28 pm

Katara wrote:
Optional Task #3

I WILL ADD 10 DOLLARS TO THE POT IF AT LEAST 3/4ths OF YOU DO THIS TASK BY 2:20pm 6/5/2023

Submit a trust ranking of everyone in the cast with at least a sentence or two on the reasons why.

I only got 8/19… I will be nice and say if 5 more of you do it before the daily tonight I will add 15…
Back to top Go down
Admin

Optional Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optional Tasks   Optional Tasks Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2023 9:55 am

Optional Task #4:

Please answer the following questions in your Diary Room.

1. With the Purge right around the corner during Round 5, how is that impacting your strategy for the current weeks? Is it impacting your strategy at all? Are you worried about the purge?

2. Water Tribe has won the third Daily and has officially sent in Air. What are your thoughts on this?

3. Who do you want to be sent in with the Vote?
Back to top Go down
Admin

Optional Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optional Tasks   Optional Tasks Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 5:16 pm

Optional Task #5:

If I get three people from each Team (Fire, Air, Water, Earth) to send a Trust List ranking each player in the game from most trusted to least trusted in their Diary Room in the next 12 hours then I will add $30 to the pot
Back to top Go down
Tit E. Phuck

Tit E. Phuck

Optional Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optional Tasks   Optional Tasks Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 5:33 pm

that's a lot of pressure on earth

Avatar Kyoshi, Azula, Katara, Elinor Fairmont and Bolin like this post

Back to top Go down
Admin

Optional Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optional Tasks   Optional Tasks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 4:08 pm

Optional Task #6:

1. Did the Purge results surprise you?

2. The game has changed so much recently. First, Viggo AND Bolin left, leaving Earth Kingdom almost decimated even when they never went to a Placement Competition. The game opened up and now everyone is an individual. There is one daily winner, one daily pick, and one house vote. There are now bending powers. What is your strategy to navigate this brand new game?

3. Who do you think is most threatening to your short term game and your long term game?

4. Who do you think is the least threatening player?

5. Have you learned anything about the other powers? Tell us what you know or what you think if you know anything.
Back to top Go down
Tit E. Phuck

Tit E. Phuck

Optional Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optional Tasks   Optional Tasks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 6:28 pm

ntm on earth

Penny Hofstadter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Admin

Optional Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optional Tasks   Optional Tasks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 6:59 pm

Tit E. Phuck wrote:
ntm on earth

read three posts above this
Back to top Go down
Azula
Admin
Azula

Optional Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optional Tasks   Optional Tasks Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2023 2:39 pm

Optional Task #7:

1. Do you have a favorite competition you got to play so far? Any Agni Kais you think that would have been good or bad for you in particular?

2. How are you feeling about your spot in the game right now? Did the vote go your way this morning, or did you want something else to happen?

3. Please post an updated Trust List!!! (We'd really appreciate it <3)

Back to top Go down
Admin

Optional Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optional Tasks   Optional Tasks Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2023 1:25 am

Optional Task #8:

1. Did you like the game more during the teams phase with the Placement format, or do you prefer how opened up it has become now that the teams has no effect on the format with an individual winner?

2. Are you having fun? Be honest. It's ok to be frustrated in a forum game, we've all been there before.

3. Please rank the houseguests from biggest competition threat (in your eyes) to smallest.
Back to top Go down
Azula
Admin
Azula

Optional Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optional Tasks   Optional Tasks Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 11:58 am

Optional Task #9:

1. It's the last round before the final! Who do you want to see there with you? Who is the top Challenger you feel you NEED to see leave tonight?

2. If you win the Daily tonight, who do you think you're sending in?

3. If you lose the Daily tonight, do you think you're likely to be sent in? Who would you want to push to vote in potentially for different scenarios?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Optional Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optional Tasks   Optional Tasks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Optional Tasks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Afterlife Challenge Season 1 :: White Lotus Council :: White Lotus Council-
Jump to: