Afterlife Challenge Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Happy Pride

Go down 
+5
Elinor Fairmont
Misty
Katara
Azula
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

Happy Pride Empty
PostSubject: Happy Pride   Happy Pride Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 4:22 pm

Happy Pride

On the hosting team we have a Lesbian, a gender non-confirming queer, and a #STRAIGHT ALLY (say ally Katara!) so I couldn't in good faith not make a post celebrating the beginning of Pride Month. I know we're a very queer community (honestly, all definitions of queer apply to us lol) but I'd still like to draw focus to celebrating being who we want to be, loving who we want to love, and just taking in the fact that we have so much privilege to live in a time where we can explore and celebrate at least to some extent.

We'd also like to bring to light the efforts of the people beforehand who fought for our rights and died for us to be who we are. The black trans women and drag queens, the bipoc genderqueer/gender nonconformists, the people who suffered through the aids crisis, and so many more people laid their lives for us.

Anywho, happy pride, be gay, or not, it's your choice <3

Katara, Fresh Cut Grass, Elinor Fairmont, Misty, Ty Lee, Viggo Mortensen, Dandy Mott and Carolyn Wiger like this post

Back to top Go down
https://afterlifechallenge.forumotion.com
Azula
Admin
Azula

Happy Pride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Pride   Happy Pride Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 4:27 pm

SAY ALLY KATARA!

Misty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

Happy Pride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Pride   Happy Pride Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 4:28 pm

ALLY!!!

Misty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Misty

Misty

Happy Pride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Pride   Happy Pride Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 6:34 pm

Misty here stands with the LGBTQ+ community 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍�🌊

Azula and Katara like this post

Back to top Go down
Elinor Fairmont

Elinor Fairmont

Happy Pride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Pride   Happy Pride Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 6:56 pm

ALLY KATARA!

Azula and Katara like this post

Back to top Go down
Viggo Mortensen

Viggo Mortensen

Happy Pride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Pride   Happy Pride Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 7:11 pm

Ally Katara!!

Katara likes this post

Back to top Go down
Adora

Adora

Happy Pride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Pride   Happy Pride Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 7:20 pm

i so badly wish i knew how to post videos on here (is that even possible help) so i could post that tiktok
Back to top Go down
Katara
Admin
Katara

Happy Pride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Pride   Happy Pride Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 7:22 pm

you can post youtube videos by hitting the little youtube icon and putting the link in! Don't think that works for tik toks though
Back to top Go down
Dandy Mott

Dandy Mott

Happy Pride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Pride   Happy Pride Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 8:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Lalisa Manobal

Lalisa Manobal

Happy Pride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Pride   Happy Pride Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 8:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Pride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Pride   Happy Pride Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Pride
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Afterlife Challenge Season 1 :: White Lotus Council :: White Lotus Council-
Jump to: